1.8

{Still Milo}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Milo, what do you think you are doing?"

We walked over to on of the flying fish and I hopped own.

"Just follow my lead."

I put my hand on the hand reader and insurgent the crystal. The fish turned blue and began to float.

"Wow, I'm impressed," said Audrey.

I smiled.

"It's simple all you got to do-" I was interrupted by Audrey as she hopped on the fish behind me.

"Yeah,yeah,yeah. Shut up. We got it?"

"No,no,wait!"

Just as she put her hand on the hand reader the fish jerked back and crashed into one of the buildings.

"Gently. Just gently."

"Hey, Milo, you got something sporty? You know like a tuna," asked Vinny.

"How is this done", asked one of the atlantian warriors.

"All you got to do is use the crystals. Kida showed me."

Kido smiled proudly as his sister was a great leader. He maybe older that his sister, but she showed more of a leader than he is.

"Half-turn right, quarter-run back. Keep your hand on the pad."

The warriors smiled at their crystal and ran to any of the fish were around. They inserted  their crystals into the fish and place their hands on the Pad. The fish glow blue and began to levitate.

" Saddle up partners. Bring jerky and ammo, " cookie said as  he held up his shotgun.

"I'm so excited", Mole said as he road his fish.

I flown over to lead the others to save Amelia and Kida.

"All right,this is it! We're going to rescue the princess and Amelia. We're going to save Atlantis, or we're going to die trying. Now let's do it!"

Kido cheered with his people as we began to fly threw the passive and went after Rourke.

"Hold on ,Amelia. Kida. We're coming."
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So I lied about finishing the book the other night.

Sorry🙇

I was tired and I had to get up early in the morning for work.

Anyway hope like this chapter, my Disneyiers!