1.3

I stared at the king as tears still ran down my face. All I could think about was how Kida and Kido will feel when they learn that their father had passed by Rourke's greed.

"Amelia, you can lay him on the bed. I'll cover him in respect," Sweet said with pain and sadness in his eyes.

I nodded my head weakly and let Sweet lift the king and lay him onto the bed. I rose weakly and followed after him.

But I was cut short when Sinclair stopped me from following Sweet.

"Sorry, kid. I have orders to keep you with me at all times. Nothing personal."

I pulled my arm from her and glared.

"Why? Haven't you done enough damage! You helped kill a king who ment no harm to you!"

She looked away from me and glared at the ground.

"I know, kid. I want to back out of the deal to make sure no one gets hurt or killed! I just wanted the money not take lives."

"Well it's to late for that..."

I looked away only to see Rourke and Milo come from some secret room. I began to panic.

Where is Kida?

"Don't worry, Amelia Thatch. The princess is fine. She is very worried about you, Milo Thatch, and the prince. We have a plan to save Atlantis."

I quickly look for the voice only to see Kida glowing like the necklace her people wear.

"Kida..."

"Ah, I see you met the new and improved princess, Ms. Thatch."

I wiped my to look at Rourke and glared.

"What did you do to her?!"

I stomped up to him only to be held back by Sinclair. I tried to get out of her hold,but this time she had a good grip on me.

"Now now, Ms. Thatch. No need to be so hostile."

I glared and looked at Kida only to see her be put in some kind of metal cage.

"Wait?! Where are you taking her?!"

Rourke looked at me and looked at Kida.

"We're going to sell her to the black market. You know how much someone would pay for a woman that is a war weapon."

My eyes widened. I pulled hard from Sinclair breaking her hold on me and marked up to him.

I raised my hand and slapped him hard on the face.

He laughed and smirked at me.

"You've got a lot of courage in you, Ms. Thatch. To bad I'm going to break it out of you."

"What?"

The next thing I know to there was a very sharp pain in my head and I fell to the floor.

"AMELIA!!"

I could feel Rourke stand over my body and squatted down to my level.

"Now, Ms. Thatch. Not only am I going to sell the princess, but also you as well. As young as you are many men would want you as their slave or maybe sell your oregns for more of a hefty price."

I opened my eyes weakly and glared.

"You... won't get...away with this...."

"Oh, but I will, Amelia and no one will stop me.

And with that very thing went black.