1.4

Third POV.......

Kido looked at his people and saw the fear in their eyes. His mind began to wonder on what his father said about foreign people.

"My Prince, what will happen to us," asked a young child with sad eyes.

Kido snapped out of his thoughts and looked down at the child giving them a small smile.

"I'm not sure,but as my duty as prince. I'll protect you with my life."

The child smiled and hugged him. He was shocked that the child hugged him, but he returns the hug.

Then he began to think of Amelia. Was she ok? Did that man hurt her in anyway?

He could still see the terror in her eyes when those men pulled her away from him and to took her to the temple where his father was at.

"Kido!"

Kido turned his head to the voice to see Milo hurry over to him.

"Milo, you're okay. Where is Kida and Amelia?"

Milo paused for a moment and looked sad. Kido began to feel the worst has happen.

"Milo..."

Tears filled Milo's eyes as he tried to tell Kido about that happened in the temple.

"Rourke took Kida and Amelia."

"Then we must save them!"

He tried to go after the men who took his sister and his treasure.

"Wait! There's more..."

He looked at Milo with confusion and sadness.

"What is it?"

Milo took a breath and it took all his strength to look in Kido's eyes to give him the news of his father.

"Your father had passed away, Kido. Rourke killed him in cold blood."

And with that news broke something in the prince's heart that let him cry out in pure agony and anger at once.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yes I know this chapter is short, but I'm getting a writer block

Yes I know this chapter is short, but I'm getting a writer block.

And I know you guys want me to update, but I really don't have time most of the time to write.

Trying to balance work and family at the same is really rough.

Anyway hope you like this chapter and stay safe.