2.2

Shards of Rourke flew around,hitting the chains that held the container. Breaking the chains causing it and Milo to fall.

He grabbed the container and held on as it hit the walls of the sleeping volcano. As they crashed to the ground the flaming blimp hit the ground causing it to explode.

The ground shook and causing everything and everyone to look at ateach other.

"The Volcano...," Mole said in terror.

"SHE AWAKES!"

"Hey, I had nothing to do with it,' Vinny said as he held a lit dynamite stick.

His eyes grew wide and quickly put it out.

"This here would be a good place not to be," said Cookie.

Milo panic. He knew he had to get Kida back save the city. Kido quickly  grabbed the chain that is still in tack.

Audrey grabbed it from him and hooked it to the container and to the vehicle. Milo and Kido got on the fish vehicle and bean to move back to the entrance.

But the loop to the container broke causing them to panic. Milo jumped down and hooked it around it.

"GO!"

And with that the took off just in as the wall gave way causing the lava to flow out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia stood in the center of the city looking for signs of her brother and the siblings. She worried that Rourke had won and is taking Kida away forever.

"Amelia!"

She looked up and saw her friends coming quickly to the center. She smiled and rushed to greet them. They set the container down and jumped down. Kido hurried to her and hugged her with all his might.

"You're ok," she said softly in his chest.

He smiled and rubed her back. He was happy that she was safe and sound. A warrior handed milo a spear to open the container and he began to open it.

Amelia saw Mole jump up and down yell in terror point at the entrance.

"Milo! Mole said the wall are going to give", yelled Sweet.

"What? Why is the wall going to give," she asked looking at Kido.

"The volcano is wake and is heading our way."

Her eyes grew wide and looked to the entrance now see the lava flow out. Her heart stopped at the sight. Was she and everyone around her going to die?

As soon as Milo opened the container a blue glow flowed out and and it began to break apart. They all watched it as kida floated within and pushed the walls away from her.

The ground a round her began to glow blue and make patterns. It flowed down from the center and moved around them.

Amelia watched in wonder and held on to Kido. She felt her necklace began to glow and looked down. Her eyes turned blue just like Kida. She could see all the past kings and also the queen and previous king. She say them smile at her and bowed their heads.

"You are worthy of the power of Atlantis. Thank you for saving our home and children. "

Amelia's eyes turned back to normal and looked at Kida.  She had the stone like mask around her causing her fly in the air as they spend around her.

They formed a teal colored ring shooting rays and hitting part of the buildings around them. What shocked them was as the buildings were actually giant stone statue.

They rose form the water and walked to the edge of the city. They claimed their hands and began to form a barrier. The people and group watched as it wrapped around them .

When it finished forming, the lava flowed over the the barrier causing the blue to turn orange.

As soon as the lava flowed over the barrier it turns to soild rock.  It was quiet.

Then a blue pattern formed on the rock causing it to break apart and the barrier to fade.

Amelia moved closer to Kido and watched for Kida to return. And with that her prayer was answered. A light appeared in front of Milo and he watched as she floated down back to her normal form.

He caught her as she was close to him. She groaned and slowly opened her eyes.

"Milo?"

He smiled at her. She felt something in her hand and opened it. In her hand was her bracelet that her mother took from her when she saved Atlantis first. Tears began to fill her eyes and she jumped to hug Milo. He caught her and held her tight.

Amelia smiled and leaned in to Kido.  He kissed her head and also smiled at his sister. They pulled away and Kida gasped as her home had changed.

Kido looked as well smiled at it. It look like it had back then and he loved it. He looked at Amelia  and whispered.

"Stay with me."

She looked at him with shock. He wanted her to stay with him.

"What?"

He took her hand causing her to look down. He pulled her even close pulled his head down to hers. His lips brushed hers.

"Stay with me."

She smiled and