1.9 part 1

Kido's pov
----------

As we flown threw the entrance of Atlantis and down the cavern after Rourke.

"Okay here's the plan. We're going to come in low and fast and taken them by surprise," said Milo.

"Well, I've got news for ,Milo. Rourke is never surprised and he got a lot of guns," said the girl named Audrey.

I ignored the others and thought about Amelia. Was she hurt?

Did the man do something to her?

My thoughts were interrupted as exited the cavern and was greeted by a strange red flying machine.

"There they are!"

I watched as the men get their weapons and began shooting at us.

I began shooting my arrows at them and try to get to Amelia.
--------------------------------

Amelia's Pov
------------
I smiled with relief as I saw Milo and Kido. I can't wait to be with my brother and Kido again.

"Now, don't you go thinking about escaping,Miss. Thatch. Your very valuable to me, Miss.Thatch."

"I'm only valuable ,because you need to get out of here. Your a cruel and wicked man, Rourke."

He smirked at me and tired me to the rail to watch as everyone fought. Tears filled my eyes.

I just hope that Milo and Kido don't get hurt.
--------------------------------

Kido's Pov
----------
I was shocked to see the men had their own flying machines and firing as well.

"Holy smokes?! You told he only had guns?!"

"Actual, she/I said was he's never surprised," Audrey and I said at the same time.

Milo looked at us weirdly and continued to avoid from getting killed.

As one of men shot at Vinny, he hit something on the fish causing a blue lightening to shot out of its mouth hitting the truck that held the man that shot at Vinny.

Me and my warriors looked at the fish and Vinny with awe.

Vinny smiled,"Okay, now things are getting good."

"Vinny!Kido!Heads up! We can't let them reach the top of that shaft."

I nodded and began to fly to the red machine.

"Wait. New plan.Vinny,and me,We're going to be decoys. Audrey,Sweet. Fly underneath that thing and cut her loose. Kido try to get a board and get Amelia free."

"We're/I'm on it."

We flew underneath the machine and Audrey and Sweet began to get my sister free.

"You get going. We got it from here," Sweets said giving Audrey a saw.

I nodded.

I moved the fish closer to the chains and climbed out. I grabbed hold and began climbing up slowly trying to not be seen.

As I reach the top I could see the man and woman shoot at my people so they weren't paying attention to me.

"Kido?!"

I quickly looked to my left and saw Amelia looking at me with shock and relief.

I could see her wrist were tied on the rail and quickly made my way over.I got over to the other side an untied her.

Soon as the ropes were gone she jumped in my arm and hugged me tightly. I tensed up for a minute,but it quickly went away and I hugged her back.

I felt her shoulders shake as began to cry in my arms. I pulled away and looked at her with a smile.

Amelia smiled and looked over my shoulder. She screamed and quickly pushed me away as Rourke shot us.
--------------------------------
Third Pov
---------
"All right, Milo. This is it. Any last words? Yeah. I really wish I had a better idea than this," Milo prayed and shouted.

He drove the fish faster to the red blimp,jumped out and crashed it into one of the blimps.

It popped and began to fall to the ground.

Rourke looked to the ground and saw that it began to get closer.

"We're losing altitude. Lighten the load."

Helga began throwing things off hoping it would work. She didn't notice Rourke began to walk behind her.

"That's it, unless someone wants to jump."

Rourke  grabbed her shoulders causing her look at him with confusion.

"Ladies first."

And with that he pushed her off the blimp.

Helga cried out in shock. He didn't see her grab the rail as she fell. Rourke looked over and was greeted by Helga swing herself back up and kicked him in the face.He grunted and fell back.

"You said, we were in this together!"

She roundhouse kicked him causing him to grunt and look away.

"You promised me a percentage!"

Helga went to kick him again, but Rourke caught her leg.

He lifted her up and said,"Next time, get it in writing!"

And threw off her off the blimp again.(bye bye Helga Sinclair)

She screamed as she fell to her death.

"Nothing personal," he shouted out to her.

He looked over where Amelia was and saw Kido had untied her.

He aimed his gun and shot at him ,but Amelia saw and quickly pushed him away.

"I don't think so, Princey boy."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------