Chapter 5 - The Few Pt. 3/4

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Why don't you go take a shower too, George?"

George: "Y-yes, I will, but first can you go get something on...?"

Y/n: "Sure, you can transfer some of your belongings here, so that we can sleep together sometimes."

George: "T-then, let me go get things from my room..."

Y/n: "Alright."

Y/n P.O.V

     George then left the room, I opened my bag and pulled out my jumper and uniforms trousers, I wore them before George reentered my room with only a few belongings, I sat on the sofa and picked up a newspaper to catch up with whatever is happening now.

George: "I will go take the shower now, if you don't mind..."

Y/n: "Yeah."

     I peeked over just as George was taking off her tunics, revealing her bra and her rather sexy body, I blushed and slowly lowered my head.

     After 15 minutes, she got out of shower, dressed in a beautiful negligee, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

George: "W-what are we going to do now, Y/n?"

Y/n: "O-oh, let's just sleep then, after all we've just been through a long and tiring day, also this is my first sleep since I got out of Royal Hospital Haslar."

George: "I see..."

     I placed the newspaper on the desk and got onto the bed, George followed, however she was acting weird.

     She got herself over me, I was surprised by the move however when I looked at her face, she was already asleep.

     I rolled aside, so that now we were hugging each other, I gave her a kiss to the forehead before eventually falling asleep too, of course, I managed to control myself for now...

Y/n: "Good night, Honey."

The next day

     I woke up at around 6 am in the morning, stretching myself before getting off bed and looking at George who was still sleeping on the bed.

     I took a shower before dressing up myself in my newly-issued No. 1C dress, pinning the DSC ribbon before my King George V Silver Jubilee Medal and King George VI Coronation Medal, both of which I received during my days back at Dartmouth, I am able to do this because I pinned ribbons for the old man since I was 7 years old.

     I put on my flight gear that includes my Mae West, my leather helmet along with the RAF Mk. IV Goggles and Type H oxygen mask, lastly I put on my webbing attached to a parachute and put on my gloves.

     I left behind a note on the desk, so that when George wakes up, she doesn't have to be confused. I packed up my bag, left my room and went straight to the airstrip.

     Damian and his crews were finishing work on the Hurricane, there was a difference on the Hurricane however, a Luftwaffe Balkenkruz cross applied to the side, I walked over to them.

Y/n: "Good morning, Damian."

Damian: "Greetings, sir."

     He saluted me, so did I, I handed my bag to Damian before climbing onto the cockpit and pinning my webbing to the strap.

Y/n: "Thanks for that victory marking, how did you know?"

Damian: "Sir Dudley Pound told us about it, sir. Accordingly to the reports HMS Glorious sent to the Admiralty before its sinking."