31

Sagi Christian Newton

"Sup ma du-"

"I aint seen you in how many months. You only visit me when you want something." She said cutting me off holding her hand up.

"It ain't even like that mama." I said laughing kissing her forehead. "Where old ass at?"

"Where's Amaya."

I laughed, "In your play room, you know that's the only reason she likes coming over here."

"Amaya!" She yelled starting to walk to her play room.

"No leave me alone..." Amaya yelled making me laugh.

Pops walked in the kitchen and jumped, "Nigga what the fuck you want? You only visit when you want something."

"Nigga nothing. I came to check on yall."

"Yeah but what you want? Money? A place to stay, nigga you want something..." Pops said laughing. "I ain't stupid."

"Money? Nigga I got my own money." I said laughing. "Amaya been asking about you, so I came over.

"Mmm...heard from Sabrina."

I shook my head, "Nope...It's coo, we both need space right now."

"Whatever lover boy. What about India?" He asked making me raise one eyebrow.

"I ain't tell you about h-"

He laughed, "Yeah I know Nazi and Havo did along with the other dumb shit I should've known about, you know you starting a war and everything, the fuck was you thinking man? And why the fuck you ain't tell me knowing they aim for families and shit." He snapped smacking the back of my head.

I rubbed the back of my head, "Man I was getting to it. Chill, Imma handle i-"

"You're not gonna fucking handle it nigga. Why would you even fuck with that gi-"

"Why would you fuck with mom while you were married?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

She walked in and looked between the two of us, "Umm why is it tension in h-"

He smacked his lips, "Nigga not the same thing."

"How isn't it though? I mean you were married and you made mom the side piece and kept me a secret from your family. So I mean in my opinion I think its worst."

"Heaven, Imma fuck him up. Nigga you always tryna call me out on my bullshit when I call you out on yours." He said pointing at me.

I shrugged, "Stop tryna call me out on my bullshit when you have no room to call me out."

"Um Sagi, that's still your father."

"Imma grown ass man mama. I don't give a fuck if he was a pastor-"