7:

Sagi Christian Newton

Sabrina opened the door so I walked in and leaned down to peck her lips. When I pulled back she looked at me and raised one eyebrow.

"Whoa, you wanna tell me what that was?" She asked softly looking up at me.

"A kiss." I said leaning down again but this time I wrapped my arms around her waist. She pulled back and stepped back.

"No duh Sagi. What does it mean."

"Kiss me back gurl damn." I snapped getting frustrated. "You act like you don't wanna kiss a nigga, the fuck."

"Ohhh..." She said laughing than pointed at me. "Daisy played yo goof ass didn't she."

I mugged her making her laugh, "Wow so you come back crawling to me? So what the fuck am I the rebound? Huh? That's my role in your life? Lemme tell you something Sagi, I ain't nobodies option. I'm the option."

I chocked her and pulled her towards me, "Girl shut the fuck up and kiss me back."

"No Sagi stop!" She exclaimed making me rub my temples. "Tell me what the fuck it is."

"You're mine." I said giving her eye contact than my phone ringed. I looked at it and saw it was Daisy.

"Mhmm...you needa get that?" She asked pointing to my phone. "Boy."

I trapped her in a corner and put my hands above her, "Quit beautiful. Stop acting like that. That ain't my bitch anymore."

"Damn, so you get rid of em like that? So if I piss you off, you gone ditch me than the next day call somebody else yours."

"Actually it's been 5 days." I said shrugging. "But that's besides the point. The point is, imma stop acting so fucking stupid and obviously be with the girl that's all about me."

She smacked her lips and looked away, "Been about you since i first laid eyes on you. Unfortunately."

"Look, I'll prove it to you. Come chill with me at my sisters spot today."

"Hold up, hold up." She said putting her hand on my chest. "I get to come chill with the fam on the first day? You must really like me."

"Look, I'm done with Daisy. I'm ready to give all my attention to you my beautiful brown skin love."

"Man watch you gone stop feeling like this soon as she pop up on your doorstep bascially ready to throw that cooter cat on you."

I laughed, "Girl you gone come or not? Shit. I'm not finna keep talking to you about that girl."

"Lemme get my shoes."