13:

Sabrina Renae Lee

Sabrina Renae Lee

"Baby how this look?" I asked walking out my closet with my light pink pant suit. I had a white turtle neck body suit on with my white sandals.

"Change the shoes, you know work places funny about toes. And the way yo feet look..." I hit him playfully as he turned his nose up.

"I already asked about that she said she doesn't mind."

"Still don't look right with that outfit, put on your white heels. The ones you got from Charlotte Russe." He said licking his lips while staring at my ass. "And change the pants, yo ass poking."

"Bye Sagi." I said laughing taking off my sandals.

"Besides why you dressing up? I thought you could wear jeans and shit."

"I'm meeting the CEO today." I yelled as I started searching for my heels. "So she told me to dress like I'm meeting up with a client."

"How long do you think that's gonna be?" He asked leaning on the closet door frame.

I raised one eyebrow, "What you mean till I actually be able to branch off and have my own clients?"

"Mhm..."

I chuckled, "I would actually have to you know be hired I think. For the most part I think I'll be following some people around see what they do and learn you know. They said some people ask interns for their opinion so that would be my time to shine."

"What if you just branched off?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"What you mean?"

"Like what if you bought your own business building? Post on instagram what you've done so fa-"

"Start from scratch?" I asked raising one eyebrow crossing my arms.

"Yeah what if we looked for some small places or medium size whatever, buy it and start your business."

"We?" I asked smiling raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah we...we in this together." He grabbed both of my hands and held them kissing my forehead. "Now we'll talk about it a little more when you get back. I don't want you to be late."

I hugged him and closed my eyes as I laid my head on his chest, "Did I ever tell you, I love you?"

"I love you too mamas."

"Did I ever tell you, you're the best boyfriend anybody could have and I'm so glad I got you before somebody else could."

He smiled and kissed my forehead again but long this time, "I'm glad I got you too. Now come on, you can't be late meeting the CEO love. You wanna drive or you want me to take you?"

"You take me?"

"Of course love bug lemme get dressed." I watched as he walked out the closet and just blushed.