11

Sagi Christian Newton

"Baby! You so fine you blow my mind. Wake yo sexy ass up and kiss me." I said jumping on the bed starting to rub her ass. "Come on baby."

"Sagi lemme sleep please." I slid my hands in your pants starting to rub her clit.

"Please." I said kissing her neck as she moaned softly.

"Keep doing that and I might just get up."

I felt as she started to get wet down there so i slid her shorts off. "Baby you wet as shit." I mumbled getting in between her legs.

"Always wet for you." She said moaning as I started licking and rubbing her clit. "Ouu keep doing that."

I stuck a finger in and started moving it in and out. She held onto my hand and looked at me, "Im ready."

I stopped eating and looked at her, "Waiting for what?"

"You." She said making me hop up and take my boxers off. "Babe stop slow down."

"Chill baby I got you, you trust me."

"Ou baby my morning breath -"

"You fine." i said sticking my tongue in her mouth causing her to suck it.

I spread her legs open and her phone rung. She jumped up and grabbed it, "Hi Ms.Terry!" She exclaimed making me jump up. Sabrina wants to be an interior designer. So she's been reaching out to this company to get an internship and that's whose she's on the phone with.

"I'm fine how are you?" She said sitting up smiling a little. "No I'm just with my boyfriend right now."

"What's going on?" I mouthed making her put up one finger and smile.

"Yes ! I can come show you my portfolio." She said jumping up making me laugh at her extra excited ass.

"Baby!" She said cheering once she got off the phone. "Babe!!"

I started jumping with her like I was a female so she stopped and laughed, "Baby look that was the company I've been tryna get the internship for. She just told me her last intern wasn't very good and it's based off of connections apparently, so therefore boom!" She said smiling.

"So it's guaranteed your spot?"

"I mean well no. Not if she doesn't like it. But you like it work?"

"Hell yeah it's dope. You gone decorate our house and shit. All you." I said laughing kissing her forehead.

"You think I got this babe?" She asked poking her lip.

"I know you got this. Hit me up when you get the intern ight." I hugged her tightly and she instantly melted in my arms. "I like you be safe."

"I like you too." She said pecking my lips.