40

Sagi Christian Newton

"Good morning Amaya." I said walking out my room when she walked out hers. She looked at me and looked down.

"Morning...where's Bri?" She asked crossing her arms still not looking at me.

I chuckled, "She went home. Why?"

"Just asking. She coming back?"

"Alrighty." I said pouring me some orange juice. "You hungry?"

"Do you really hate me?" She blurted out finally looking at me.

I looked up at her and raised one eyebrow, "Do you really hate me?"

"No...I just said it because I was mad."

"Okay than you should know I don't hate you. You just had me fucked up and I wasn't going." I said simply.

"I ain't ya friend Maya, I'm your father and rather you like it or not you gone respect me. I don't gotta spoil you, I don't gotta buy everything you want, I just do it and the way you acted show me all that shit gotta end and I gotta start discipling like I was disciplined. You're 5 and you told me to shut the fuck up talking to you."

"It's too early for a lecture." She tried to mumble making me laugh.

"You lucky you ain't right next to me. Take yo ass back in that room." I said shooing her away. "I ain't asking again. If I gotta ask again and if you say something I'm grabbing that belt."

She looked at me and nodded, "Can I have my toys back-"

"Girl get yo ass in that room." I said waving her off. She sighed and walked back in her room cracking the door a little bit.

"It's boring daddy."

"Good, it's called punishment. I'll give you your toys back when I'm ready too."

I walked back in my room and grabbed my phone to call Sabrina. "Pooh..." She answered making me smile.

"What you doing? I miss you." I said nibbling on my lip. "Come over."

"Uh, I gotta go check out the shops and stuff. Plus I got a client house to go to. You can come if you want."

"Nah whose gone watch Maya?" I asked rubbing my waves. "Just come over when you done..."

"You ain't busting plays today?"

"Too keep it a buck with you, I got a business trip to go to in two days. It's in Vegas." I said making her look down and nod.

"Lemme guess, you want me to watch Amaya?"

I chuckled, "Depending on her attitude she might be staying here. I'm so over this little girl, but I was actually wondering if you wanted to go with me."

She smiled and looked in the camera, "Really?"

"Yeah girl. Guess that means yes."

"Hell yes." She said laughing making me laugh.