Ch11. Meeting Them

A/n: A double update! Enjoy! Dabi content coming in the next chapter~

~~

Meeting Bakugou Katsuki: Age 12 (Middle School)/ Classmates -'Former' Best friend

It was a beautiful day in April, the cherry blossoms were at their most beautiful stage. I breathed in the fresh air of spring and smiled as I waved goodbye to my dad who watched me leave the house.

"Have a nice day Kiddo. Behave alright?" he told me before closing the door.

I whined, "Ah come on dad! I always behave!" 

"I dunno about that." he answered. "There's a reason why I call you a Problem child. Remember when-"

"I'll behave! Bye dad!" I huffed out annoyed but nonetheless dad and I shared a smile.

Eh, what can I say, I love my old man, he's a great dad though he lacks a sense of humor at times. Especially when I randomly erase people's quirks and end up causing a huge commotion. Wait... maybe I am a Problem child like he says... he's always quick to reprimand me though, just like that one time with the cute neighbor who had a cat quirk. He's way too overprotective, but that's another story...

I headed towards the park since I was meeting up with some friends. We were going to meet up and then decide where to go on from there. As I approached the park, I saw a flickering spark emit not too far away. 

Me, being the curious being that I am, and troublesome, I came across the person responsible for it. It was a boy around my age with blonde spikey hair, crimson colored eyes, with an angry look on his face -which may or may have not reminded me of a grumpy hedgehog. I also noticed he had an explosion type of quirk. 

"Tch, stupid Deku... quirkless loser." I heard the boy with blonde hair angrily grumble. 

I saw another explosion come out from his hand as he threw a stone into the lake, there was a huge splash and a proud smirk on his face.

Something about his smirk made me want to toy with him. Therefore, I decided to play a prank on him. Little did I know, I would be signing my death warrant by doing so.

Or maybe not...

"What the fuck??! Why can't I use it??!" He shouted all shocked, almost with fear laced in his tone.

I giggled as I came out to approach him. "That's a really cool quirk you got there, fits you." I greeted him.

No later than I did, he lunged for me, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY QUIRK YOU WEIRD SHITTY GIRL!?!?"

"Uh-oh..." I muttered, "Hey, dude. Chill. Get off me will you? I'll explain." I pushed him off, surprising him that I was strong enough to do so.

"Explain weirdo, before I make you."

"Oh, I'm so scared. Whatcha going to do to me? Use your quirk? Oh right you don't have it." I smirked as he frowned. I then changed my tone of voice into a more friendlier one, "Hey there, sorry about that prank. I couldn't help it. Your explosions looked really pretty up close. You're totally going to be a great hero someday."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, I mean, with a quirk like yours you'll be in the top ten. But word of advice fix the attitude."

"You little!"

"Stop frowning it'll mess up your pretty face." I added, "Well bye now, remember what I said. Oh and your quirk's been back since the moment I answered your question." I grinned and turned around.