Chapter 15

Natsu's POV
After Luce nodded I couldn't help myself. I kissed her. I've been waiting for this moment for years. When I finally tell her how I feel. My heart's bursting with joy knowing that she likes me.

After a few minutes we break apart. "Please don't leave me ever again." I beg quietly. She giggles and gives me another kiss. "I won't." She says with a smile. This is the happiest day of my life.

Luna's POV
I can't believe Natsu just kissed me! I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. And then I get an idea. "Hey Natsu, I want to go back to Fairy Tail." I say quietly. He grins and picks me up. "That would make me the happiest man alive."

After a few minutes we walk back out to the living room. I immediately notice that Akio, Aricole, and Nadia are here. "So when are we leaving?" Lyfera asks with a grin.

After a few days everything is packed up and we're leaving for Fairy Tail. I'm really happy that everyone wanted to come with me. It wouldn't be right without them.

As we near the guild I check to make sure that my transformation is flawless. When the doors open everyone stares at us. "Natsu, what took you so long?" Erza asks before noticing us.

We make our way to Makarov's office. Once we're inside and the doors are shut I release the transformation. "Hi master." I say quietly. His face lights up and he cries a little bit. "Welcome back my child."

After we have our guild marks I redo the transformation and we walk out. Once again everyone's eyes are on us. "Listen up brats! These are our newest members and one of them has something to tell you." Makarov announces.

"Hey guys, I'm sure you remember me from the games. But there's something else I want to show you." I say with a nervous smile. Everyone starts murmuring and I quietly chant something.

I can hear everyone gasp as the realize I'm Lucy. Before long I'm being crushed by the amount of people trying to hug me. It makes it really hard to breath. I look at Natsu for help but he just laughs.

After a few minutes everyone calms down. I look around and notice almost everyone is crying. Did they miss me that much?

The next day I'm sitting at a table with the rest of my team, Natsu, and Happy. Erza walks over and grabs Natsu. He looks at me for help but I just laugh. Kinda like he did yesterday.

I do a quick invisibility spell and follow Erza. I'm curious what she's going to say to him. "Natsu, I demand that you finally tell Lucy how you feel." She says sternly. "There's something you should know." He says quietly. "Is she already dating someone. Which one do I have to kill."

I release the invisibility spell and laugh. "If you're going to kill my boyfriend he's standing in front of you." Erza looks back at me before looking at Natsu. "Wait, you already told her?" She asks, confused.

I laugh again. "He actually told me about his crush when I was Luna." I say as Erza looks confused. "How long have you two been dating then?" She asks quickly. "About a week now." I say, before dragging Natsu back to our table.

The next few weeks go by quickly. Tomorrow is Lyfera's birthday and the day after is Nadia's. I drag Natsu outside and we go shopping. After a few hours we find the perfect gifts and return to my house.

I wake up and grin. Today's Lyfera's birthday. And that means I get to give her the gift. I notice Natsu asleep beside me and sigh. Even though I told him to go back to his house he didn't.

I quickly get dressed and start to leave. "Where are you going?" Natsu asks with a yawn. "To the guild, it's Lyfera's birthday." I reply before running off.

Once at the guild I find Lyfera and Akio sitting at a table. "Hey Lyfera!" I exclaim with a grin. She looks up at me and smiles. "I got you something." I say, holding out a small box. She grabs it and tears it open. Inside is a small charm bracelet that she's been wanting. "Thanks Lucy!" She says happily.

I look at Akio. What did you get her? I ask telepathically, making sure Lyfera can't listen. Nothing that concerns you. He says quickly. I let it go and focus on making today amazing for Lyfera.

The next day I wake up and notice Natsu isn't in my bed. I'm surprised. I quickly get ready and grab Nadia's gift. When I get to the guild I notice that Nadia is sitting alone. I walk over and sit down.

Nadia looks up at me and smiles. "Hey Lucy." She says with a sigh. "What's wrong?" I ask with a frown. "You know how I like Ari?" She asks, using her nickname for Aricole. I nod and wait for her to continue. "I want to tell him but I'm too nervous." She say quietly.

I smile at Nadia and pull out her gift. "Cheer up. This is for you. And I'll be back in a few minutes." I say, walking away. I hear her yell a thanks after she opens it. Like Levy Nadia is a major bookworm, so I bought her a new book.

I search the guild and find Aricole. "You're coming with me." I say, dragging him to a different room. "Tell me something. Do you still have a crush on Nadia?" I ask quickly. His face turns bright red and he slowly nods.

After a few minutes of talking I walk back over to Nadia. "Sorry about that. Now, are you ready to have the best birthday ever?" I ask with grin. She nods and follows me out of the guild.

I take Nadia to a park and we spend a few hours doing whatever she wants. Then out of the corner of my eye I spot something. "Hey Nadia, I'm gonna go grab a snack real quick. Stay here." I say before walking away. I go in a nearby shop and grab a few snacks. After paying for them I watch my handiwork unfold.

In the park Nadia is sitting at a bench waiting for me. And Aricole walks up to her. "Hey Nadia, mind if I sit here?" He asks nervously. Without waiting for an answer he sits down. And then he confesses.