Chapter 43 Black Bulls vs Vetto Part 2

Start from the beginning

Gauche manifests multiple mirrors that reflect light off of each other and destroy whatever is between them. As Vetto was struck by the attack, Charmy quickly got in front of Noelle as she was ready to assist in the fight.

"Cotton Creation Magic:Sleeping Sheep Strike!!!!!"

Charmy generates countless amounts of cotton and molds them into the shape of a ram

Charmy generates countless amounts of cotton and molds them into the shape of a ram. Soon the ram strike multiple walls as rubble crashes down and dust fills the air. Soon Grey walked up next to Gauche as she also wanted to help.

Soon she used her transformation magic to transform all the rubble into Asta

Soon she used her transformation magic to transform all the rubble into Asta. As Vetto attacks one of them, he realized it was just rubble. Soon a spatial magic portal opened beside him as Asta stabs the Demon-Dweller sword into Vetto's side.

"We don't have time to despair!"

"You damn vermin!!!!!!!"

Soon Vetto grabbed a hold of Asta's arms. As his arms were coated with magic, Vetto began crushing Asta's arms as everyone heard the sound of bones breaking.

~With Yami~
"You think you're so clever. The mana from the spatial magic made it easy to sense where you would show up. I let you hit me in an area that wouldn't kill me to take the only weapon you have...now...despair for me you mongrel!!!!! Despair! Despair! Despair!!! Despair!!!! Despair!!!!!!!!"

While Yami was watching, he grew even more irritated since he could only watch. Then he noticed something as he looked closer.

"The ice......usually a barrage of ice would always be striking at Vetto....wait..."

Soon Yami saw Asta smiling. He was in pain, but he hasn't given up. When Yami looked above Asta and Vetto, he only said one thing.

"Well i'll be damned."

~With Asta and the others~
As Asta looked to the side, he saw a pillar of ice from when Kyoya used his Ice-Make:Ice Geyser spell. When he saw the top of the ice, he knew what would happen. Soon he looked at Vetto in his face.

"I'm not gonna despair....after all, you're not the only one who let himself be attacked."

"This position.....this angle....this timing. It's perfection! Ice-Make:Super Freeze Arrow!!!!!!"

After reaching a high point on the pillar of ice and making a bow of ice, Kyoya shot the arrow at Vetto

After reaching a high point on the pillar of ice and making a bow of ice, Kyoya shot the arrow at Vetto. After the shot, the speed of the arrow increases with gravity and air pressure, grievously wounding Vetto as it went through Vetto's chest.

"How.....did this...happen?"

Soon Kyoya was seen falling from the pillar of ice. As this happened, Vanessa used her thread to help Asta use his arms as he grabbed his other anti-magic sword. As Kyoya fell, he said one thing.

"I'm a coward. Whenever things get too much for me, i'll always try to run away. This is the best your hopeless superior can do...so I leave this to you....win......win so we can go home together. Win so I can see you become the Wizard King. I'm counting on you....ASTA!!!!!"

"Thank you, Kyoya. Finral, Vanessa!"

"Right!!!!!"

As Vetto slowly got up, he felt something ominous from Asta. As he looked at the boy, he was sure that he saw something else standing before him.

 As he looked at the boy, he was sure that he saw something else standing before him

Soon Asta puts all the strength in his legs as he jumped all over the area. The ground, the ceiling, even the walls. As this happened, Finral used his spatial magic to send him help Asta slash Vetto's body at multiple angles.

"You damn insects!!!!!! Why won't you despair!!!!!"

Soon Vetto grabbed multiple pieces of rubble and threw them at Asta. When this happened, Vanessa pulled on her thread magic as hard as she could as she got Asta to avoid the rubble. As this happened, Vetto couldn't keep his sight on Asta. When he looked down, he saw why.

"The Demon-Dweller sword!!!! Its still stabbed in me. I let that attack happen to take away his weapon...yet it's negating the magic that boosts my physical power!!!! Not only that, the arrow from that ice mage is still in my chest and it hurts to move."

Soon Vetto ripped out Asta's sword. As this happened, a spatial magic portal opened above his head. When this happened, Asta puts all the power he has in this one swing.

"Vetto....you...and despair.....HAVE LOST!!!!!!"

As Asta slammed his first anti-magic sword into Vetto, a huge crater was formed from the impact. Soon Vetto was lying inside the crater as no one felt any magic power from him. As Kyoya was lying on the ground, he smiled as he said one thing.

"We won."