Chapter 17

Chapter Warning: The four bottoms invade Ink's privacy. Skeleton Nude. Crappy chapter.

Chapter Summary: Lust gives Ink a bath, how did it all come to this?

~•~

Do you ever feel lazy?

Well, it was one of those days where Ink doesn't want to get up from his bed. He just wanna lie down there all day and do nothing. But of course, the world's against him. He has some classes to attend to, after all.

"Dammit! Why can't they close school for once?" Ink muttered, glaring at his ceiling with distaste.

"Because every student needs to be educated, you uncultured swine," Someone answered, Ink let out a startled yelp, not expecting someone to answer his question.

Ink whipped his head towards the doorway, and there stood, Nightmare, Dream and the rest of the gang.

"Guys?! How the hell did you all get inside?! And how did you know where my house is?!" Ink yelled, sitting up.

"First, yes it is us. Second, we went through the door, of course. Lastly, Error told us." Nightmare answered in a 'matter-of-fact' tone.

"Error's here?" Ink asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep!" Dream chirped, pulling Error from behind him.

"Hi Ink," Error greeted shyly, waving slightly before going behind again.

Ink smiled, before realizing something, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're all going to hell," Killer butted in, going in front.

"Yep, and we're bringing you with us," Cross managed to say, he was currently tied up in Nightmare's tentacles.

"But I haven't taken a bath, yet!" Ink whined, "And I don't have any plans going to school,"

Ink crossed his arms like a kid who didn't get the toy he wanted.

"We're giving you a bath then," Lust said nonchalantly, walking up to Ink's bed. Lust took Ink by the ankle, before dragging him out of the bed.

"Wha- No, no, no, no! No, please! I can bath on my own!" Ink clawed on the ground trying to delay Lust, the group parted with each other, making way for Lust.

"Dream, Blue, and Cross come with me," Lust commanded, dragging Ink to the hallway.

"Where's your bathroom?" Lust asked, looking at Ink.

"Down the hall, to the left," Ink replied, resisting won't get him anywhere.

"Nighty, can you please let me go?" Cross asked sweetly, Nightmare nodded letting his tentacles free Cross.

"Let's go, Dream!" Blue let go of Dust's hand, before taking Dream's, dragging him away from Killer.

The three followed Lust, chatting to each other.

"Guys, do you think Ink will be okay?" Error asked out of nowhere, breaking the deafening silence.

"We could only hope, Error," Nightmare replied, watching the five vanish around the corner.

"Hope they won't go rough on him," Horror said, before groaning loudly as he realized how wrong it sounded.

"Pfft, that sounded so wrong, Horror," Killer stifled a laugh, as he watched Horror regret everything he said.

"Let's go to the living room, we'll just chill for a while, we still have three hours for class to start,"

"Yep, let's go," Error turned on his back and started walking down the hall to the stairs.

Our Fate: Book 2 (HIATUS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें