Chapter 15

Ink mumbled curses under his breath, while walking back towards the living room. He doesn't wanna be babysitted! He's a grown man, for pete's sakes!

"Ink! Help me!" Error cried out, while running away from Sarah.

"Come back here! I just wanna talk." Sarah giggled, and smiled widely. Chasing after Error.

Ink walked over to Shaun, who was chilling on the couch. Ink sat beside him, with a look of confusion.

"Uhh, what happened exactly?" Ink asked, while watching Sarah chase after Error.

"So-

~Flashback~ (Shaun's POV)

I leaned on the couch, while propping my legs on the coffee table in front of me. Currently, we are playing 20 questions. And we are at the last question.

"So last question! Do you like Ink?" Sarah asked, a small smile etched on her lips.

Error started sweating nervously, while glancing around the room. Trying to avoid eye contact, but Sarah was having none of it. I know my twin's true personality, I grew up with her. She always has this curious personality that always pisses me off.

"Oh come on! Tell me, please?" Sarah pleaded, looking at Error with wide eyes and pouty lips. He's screwed.

"Pfft, that look would never take effect on me. Blue always has that look when he wants me to buy pastries for him, before." Error grinned, knowing my sister won't win against him.

"Cut it off, Sarah. It's personal, and it's none of your business." I cutted in, glaring at my sister slightly.

"But..." Sarah trailed off, before continuing, "I just wanna know!" Sarah whined, and went on her knees.

"Please? I beg you to tell me! Please?" Sarah begged, while I facepalmed. She always does that, even if it's losing her pride. Like, she won't ever stop until she feeds off her curiosity.

"Yeah, I do! Just don't tell him, okay? Cause, I'm gonna do it soon." Error groaned, Sarah gasped and cheered.

"I won't tell a soul about it! I promise! And if I did, tape me to the ceiling!" Sarah grinned like an idiot.
Error turned to me with an awkward look.

"I promise I won't tell him, and it's not my place to tell." I promised, and looked at him sincerely.

"Thank you, Shaun." Error sighed in relief.

Sarah suddenly gasped, like she realized something. Well yeah, she did.

"I just realized, we're gonna have a talk!" Sarah exclaimed, looking at Error with a dark look.

Oh god, I don't like that look. She did that once, and I thought I would never see it again. I mouthed 'run' to Error, when he looked at me. He stood up, and ran. Sarah chased him from behind.

~Flashback End~ (Still Shaun's POV)

I finished, and of course. I didn't tell him that Error liked him, I just covered it with a lie. Like, Error stole one of Sarah's candies. I promised Error to not tell, didn't I?

"Woah, no wonder why Sarah's chasing him. I stole her candies once, and she started chasing me."
Ink chuckled, probably because of the memory.

"Yeah, I remembered that. You even screamed bloody murder, when she tackled you to the ground." I laughed. Remembering Ink's reaction when Sarah tackled and pinned him to the ground, while Sarah frantically searched his pockets for any signs of her precious candies.