Chapter 2

The plane had landed on New York, Ink and Madison stepped out of the vehicle with a bright smile on their faces.

News reporters and paparazzi had gathered up to them. They were famous after all, and it's also a big mistake that they didn't bring a bodyguard with them.

"Ink your so hot!"

"Madison, I'm your biggest fan!"

"I love you, both!"

Fangirls and boys started to yell, and pushed theirselves to the two. Crushing the two celebrities. They really didn't mind the physical contact, cause they were used to it.

"Hello, everyone! Can you make way for us?" Ink asked politely, the crowds started to divide, leaving an empty space for the two to walk through.

"Thank you!" Madison smiled brightly at them, triggering the fans' wild cheer.

"OMG! YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

"INK CAN YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?!"

Ink chuckled and made a flying kiss motion, all of the fans started fangirling. While the news reporter couldn't make their way to the two.

They then called for taxi, and decided that they'll just stay in an Inn with separate rooms for a while.

~•~

Error was deep in thought. The news had said that there are two celebrities had came to their city to study for college. They'd be lucky if it's in their university, and he was also curious. Who's the celebrities?

He snapped out if his thoughts when someone had knocked on his door. He looked at the source and found his younger brother Fresh. Geno had moved out, when he finished college and lived with Reaper.

"Hey Fresh, what's up?" Error asked, leaning against the head board of his bed.

"Broski, Geno brah had called and said that he's comin' over. It'd be rad, if ya clean up, dawg." Fresh replied and walked away. Error scoffed and looked around his room, it was messy, like a tornado had passed through.

He started cleaning up, and putting the things in its rightful place, and putting the dirty clothes on the laundry. He quickly went out of his room and went to the living room. There was Geno and Fresh lounging on the couch.

"Hi Geno, what made you come here?" Error asked, Geno looked at him and grinned.

"He's back, Error." Geno replied, Error looked at him with slight confusion.

"Who's back?" Error asked, Geno's grin grew wider.

"You'll find out, soon. Anyways, I gotta get going, Reaper might need me," Geno stood up and gave his brothers a hug, "Bye Error, Fresh."

Geno walked out and closed the front door, Fresh and Error glanced at each other and shrugged. They both went to their respective bedrooms, and slept. Since they're gonna get school supplies tomorrow.

~•~

It was currently 10 am, Ink groaned as he sat up. He looked around, not recognizing the room he was in. Memories of yesterday had started to flood his mind, and remembered that he was in an Inn.

He stood up, and went to take a quick shower. He quickly got out, once he was done. Putting on, some nice brown polo shirt, ripped jeans, and brown shoes. He got out his room, with his key card on his pocket.