Chapter 8: Take Me to Church

"Sorry, bad dream." I whispered back. He sat up off the floor and wrapped his arms around me. I really needed that. I turned my head to see if Jesse and Johnson were still sleeping and sure enough, Johnson's arms were completely tangled around her and they were both snoring. Jack stood up and went to the kitchen. I followed. "So, what was your dream about?" He asked while opening the fridge. "Skate shot you." I chuckled. He turned around slowly giving me a weird look. "That doesn't sound right. Do you mean I shot Skate?" I laughed quietly. "No but it was so weird. I then killed Skate after he shot you but when I turned his body around, he had your face."

He then took out a hand full of grapes and started eating them. "At least he's dead." I walked over to him. "Yeah but so are you." I smirked. Jack reached over me and grabbed a knife. He pretended to stab me in the heart. "Now you are too." I giggled and slapped his chest. "You're such a nut." I stepped away from him to look around the room. "Yeah, but you like it." His arms worked their way around my waste and his chin rested on my shoulder. "That's true." 

"Wanna go upstairs so that we don't wake them up?" I asked. "Sure." We intertwined our fingers and headed up to the guest room. He closed the door behind us and sprawled out on the bed. I crawled over to him and sat criss-cross so that I could see his face. "God, everytime I look at you this one song pops up in my head and I can't get it out!" He gripped his hair and laughed like a crazy person. "What song is it?" I asked. He hummed a little bit, trying to get the lyrics to come up, and then he started singing. 

"Oh it's whatchu do to me, oh it's whatchu do to me. A thousand miles seems pretty far but they've got planes and trains and cars and world will never ever be the same.Your to blame." I felt chills run up and down my body. I even felt my eyes get wet. "Holy shit! Why haven't you ever told me that you could sing!" I play smacked his knee. "Aha I don't know. Just never came up I guess." He shrugged. "Where did you learn to sing like that?" He sat up a little more and folded his hands in his lap.

"I kind of used to be in a band..." He scratched his head. "No way." I was so shocked. "Yeah, Weird right?" We both chuckled. "With a voice like that, I don't think it's weird at all." I moved the hair out of my face and smiled gently. He started patting his hands on his lap creating a beat. I nodded my head to the beat. He started to sing the lyrics to Take Me to Chruch. 

I started to sing too because I loved that song so much. I closed my eyes and kind of got into to. Then my eyes opened and I glanced at Gilinsky. His facial expression was pure shock and he was blushing, as was I. My giggling got the best of me and I stopped singing. "Damn girl." He bit his lip. "Ugh you're just so beautiful." He said while leaning over to kiss me. He put his hands down and lifted up his body weight and my hands cupped his cheeks. We kept smiling between kisses but didn't stop.

We fell on the bed and then plopped sideways so that we were looking at each other. "I think I love you." I said pulling away. His eyes searched mine and a grin formed on his lips. "I fucking love you to." He said before his lips crashed into mine again. His body lifted up over me and I could feel everything at once. It hard to explain. I don't know when I fell asleep but I must have because I woke up on the bed. I took a peek under the sheets, while Jack was still passed out, and he was wearing his tan jeans with no shirt and I was wearing his missing shirt with no pants nor underwear. 

That's when it all came back to me. Never thought I'd loose my virginty to hot fucker like Jack Gilinsky. Damn. Memories flashed threw my head as I tried to look for my panties. I looked over at Jack and just watched him for a little. His mouth was slightly open and I could hear his breathing. His eyes would twitch a little like he was dreaming. It was sooooooo cute. Then I found my underwear above his head. I wanted to laugh so badly but I didn't want to wake him up. I snatched my under garment and threw it on.

Then Jack started to move so I was scared that I woke him up. He rubbed his and smiled at me. "Hey beautiful." He whispered in the groggiliest, sexiest, most adorable morning voice I've ever heard. "Hi." I said back. "How'd you sleep?" He asked. "I don't know, I didn't get much of it." I winked. He chuckled and then stretched his arms out and yawned. 

"You're cute when you yawn." I said which kind of ruined his yawn. "You look cute when you attempt to flirt with me." He laughed. "Wow ok. I think we're past the flirting part of our relationship." I grinned. "That's not true. I read some where that true relationships are those when both the guy and girl continue to flirt even when they've already made it official. Or maybe it said, new couples should try Romeo's new fish special. I don't know." I hit his arm playfully. "What a nerd." I commented. 

I fell back and laid my head on his chest as his arm fell loosely around my body. Suddenly there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Yo Gilinsky its Johnson." Jack said from behind the door. "Yeah its open!" He shouted. Johnson came in with no shirt on and just his basketball shorts. He took one good look at the both of us and a smug little grin formed on his face. "Niiiiiiice." He high-fived Gilinsky. "You and me both bro." My eyebrows rose. "Wait...you and Jesse?" I asked kind of weirded out. "Oh yeah. All night baby." He rubbed his hands together.

I tried not to think about it. "Well you two better get some clothes on. We're all headed to the studio since. Since Gilinsky and I had already made plans to talk to that producer." I looked at Gilinsky. "Oh yeah. Ok now get out." He chuckled. Soon it was just me and him again. "What producer?" I asked as he threw the sheets off of him. "His names Rocky Rae. Some dude that Johson thinks will give us a record deal because he's so cooped up on trying to make a name for himself. I can't blame him though." I Got out of bed too and threw on my jeans.

"What are you guys going to do? Sing?" I looked across the room at him while he put his shirt on. "He raps and I do a little bit of singing and rap. He calls us Jack and Jack, which is actually kind of cool." He shrugged. "That is pretty cool." I agreed. Soon we were dressed and we all headed to this studio.