𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

-=Killer P.o.V=- (once again)

It's time to say goodbye. I've made up my mind and I am going to RESET. I never knew I had this ability until Dream and Nightmare handed it to me. I walked outside in the pooring rain to see PJ. He sobbed :

"What do you want? Leave me alone!"

I sadly said :

"It's my time to go."

"You're going to kill yourself?"

"RESET."

I showed the button to him.

"So this will only affect you, right?"

He asked as I responded with a nod. He then handed me a shiny bell. I refused it before he said.

"Good luck. Just ring this bell and I'll be there to help you. I suppose you have other people to say your goodbyes to so move on."

I turned around to leave the sad skeleton alone. I got him an umbrella and put it under his head.

"Have hope. I'm sure your brother is okay."

He didn't answer as I left him with the item, all alone in the soaking wet. I then went to see Core who quickly understood my sorrows and wished that we'd meet again very soon. Button took this a little harder than expected and said he didn't want to be left all alone in the Alpha Timeline because he had no friends. I chuckled as I prepared myself to RESET, he begged me to stop but it was too late, I was already in the dream.

The twins looked at me and carressed me as they heard my final decision. I quickly took Noot's hand and clicked the button with him. We kissed through it all until the endless simulation of Dreamtale started to erase itself bit by bit until only I remained. Nightmare and Dream we're gone and I was faced with darkness. I saw a figure aproach me and stab me.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I woke up on a couch as I heard a familiar voice...

"SANS! YOU LAZYBONES!!! WHO'S GOING TO HELP ME RECALIBRATE ALL OF THOSE PUZZLES?!"

Papyrus? Wait... I was back in my AU? I cried at the thought of never seeing Nighty again and reached for my pocket to feel the bell? It was still there but how? All those questions rang inside my mind as my brother approached me.

"Are you okay Sans?"

I then heard a voice 

"Kill him Sans. Remember the deal we made..."

I was frightened and thought I forgot those moments. I would do anything to see the purple figure again so killing was just a part of it. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, nicely slicing off his head. I then went to Waterfall, Alphys' lab, Core, the Real Home, the Judgement Hall and into the Throne Room. I returned to finish off the monsters in the ruins and Toriel. I had already killed Frisk at our first encounter in Snowding although it was weird that Toriel was still alive when I went to see her. I then went to Chara. They greeted me with a smile as they drew their weapon at me and cut me right in the weak spot. I fell to the groud as everything went black.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I then had awakened next to the statue of some woman in the middle of no where. My wounds were healed and my stats were reset but my appearance looked the same. The lady said : 

"You are the one. The chosen one. A warrior brave and strong who kept their promise until the very end. You do not fight for bad nor for good but for what is right."

I was confused and noticed the voice was produced by this statue. 

"I must ask you to keep one promise for me."

Interested, I answered yes.

"Protect the purple twin, the one who is ignored. I fear a traumatisng end for him in the future and he knows that."

Wait, we both pressed that button at the same time so does it possibly mean that we both remember? I then ran to the village to see Dream and Nighty arguing. They both stopped as they saw me. Noot ran to me and hugged me tightly. On the other side, the yellow brother was confused. 

"Good to have you back."

I said.

"You too."

Our kiss didn't last long as we were interupted by the most annoying voice in the Multiverse.

"Look who's back! Mr.Killer."

Nancy stood in front of us as she yanked Dream and pointed a knife to his neck. 

"What do you want from us Nancy!"

"To die."

I then signaled Nightmare to run back. I ran twoards her and yeeted Dream out of her hands. We all sprinted as I knocked her uncounscious, leaving her on the grassy area near the tree.

"To Lilac's bay Killer!"

~Lots of running later~

A wodden house stood in front of us with a nice buttercup flower bed next to it. Dream was amazed and immediatly walked in leaving me and Nighty outside. 

I signaled him to sit down onto the flowers and to look at me.  I reached into my pocket to manipulate the black box I had bought back in the Omega Timeline. I take it out as he begins to cry.

"Nightmare, you've guided me through everything and helped me reach the great person in myself. On top of all that, you have a great personality and a thicc body. So I want to be the love of your life and hopefully end up making love with you. Will you marry me?"

He hopped on top of me and yelled :

"YES!! YES I WILL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KILLER!"

I put the ring on as we started making out on the ground. Dream came outside and was shocked by what the actual frick we were doing. I happily turned around to face Nighty.

"Now I promise to never leave your side."

He nodded.

"Same, I'm sure that we'll go through everything...

... together."

(A/N : Here's where T.R ends. I'm so happy that many of you read this book! If you really enjoyed this, I'm going to make a Prequel and a Sequel so can you please tell me which one I make first because I am confused.) 

(A/N : Is this the ending you were expecting?)