♤Chapter 8♤

(A/N : Hi again guys! I have really been appreaciating that people are saying good things on this book. Thank you so much for supporting me on my story! Love u guys!)

-=Knife P.o.V=-

I slowly installed him onto the bed of this home. I then robbed the nearby stores for hoodies and some bandages to heal him up and protect him in case we need to go out. I was really waiting for this moment to finally be able talk to him in an actual conversation.  After quite some time, he finally woke up from his tiny coma and cried in pain because I hadn't fixed him up yet. I then went up to him and took off my hood to reveal my bones.

Nightmare

"W-What? You're a skeleton too? I thought we were only two? Where do you come from though and what brought you to come to this crap town?"

Killer

"My actual name is Killer and I'll tell you all this after I remove this arrow from your chest."

Nightmare

"...Okay..."

Killer

"Don't make a sound and try not to squirm."

Nightmare

"..."

Killer then started to pull on the light blue arrow as Nightmare began to scream and cry.

Killer

"STAY STILL!"

He then pulled it out, blood rushing out of the spot it was in and onto his shirt. Nightmare began to hold his wound and cry of pain.

Killer

"Take off your shirt."

Killer immeadiatly noticed what he said which made him blush. 

Nightmare

"As you wish..."

He took it off which made Killer die of blush. He was a mess but Nightmare didn't understand what the heck he was doing and shouted.

"HEAL ME, IT WON'T CURE BY ITSELF!"

The empty eyed skeleton then bandaged his cracked rib and handed him a hoodie.

Killer

"Do you need that crown Nighty? It'll make you stand out from everyone in this town."

Nightmare

"...I wanna keep it."

Killer

"Okay th—"

He was then cut off by the very curious Nightmare.

"Explain everything for me please."

Killer

"Well, I just one day ended up onto the edge of this monument thing and was told by this woman to protect you because you couldn't defend yourself. I then found you and kinda um.... stalked you and yeah."

Nightmare

"Seems like a good reason, so you aren't like the others who ditched me..."

Killer

"No, I even love you."

Killer

"**** that wasn't supposed to come out."

Nightmare blushed slightly at this 

Killer

"SORRY, MY STUPID MOUTH WON'T SHUT UP!"

The twin laughed at this weird reaction of his. He stopped to say something.

Nightmare

"I thought we killed Nancy though... I have no idea how she could possibly survive a big wound like that..."

Killer

"Yeah."

He leaned in.

Nightmare

"What are you doing?"

He leaned in closer to his lips (?). The purple hooded skeleton then understood what was happening and gladly accepted it. Their secrets were now revealed to each other, there's nothing to hide anymore. Their kiss lasted quite a while before they decided it was time to eat dinner.

-=Dream P.O.V=-

Everything hurt, my head, my bones and even my soul... the pain was unbearable. I knew that my apples can make someone happy at the moment they consume it so I tried that. As I went to grab the magical fruit, it suddently turned into black and withered. I backed in panic as all the other apples did the same. There was suddently a crowd of people behind me saying it was my fault and that I should have just killed Nightmare instead of ever letting him live. The negative emotions were like bullets through my non-existent brain, piercing my thoughts and soul. They continued to treat me like garbage and understood this is what my bother felt the entire time... pain and despair.

-=3rd person P.O.V=- (again)

Dream

"Please calm down, I'm sure the apples are still good!"

Nancy

"Why don't you try tasting one? Nightmare always told me that they were the best."

Dream then grabbed an apple that fell from the tree. 

Dream

"Anyone wanna try?"

The corrupted apple stood in his skeletal palm as he store deeply into it.

Nancy

"I told you to be the taste tester."

Dream

"Okay."

He bit into the apple that was into his hand. Slime started to fall from his eyes and mouth and he swallowed it bit by bit until the fruit was completely finished. He was now completely recovered by this sticky substance, his mind completely blinded by negative emotions. 

Dream?

"Hello there inhabitants? Let's see who can hide the best?"

Nancy

"Dream?"

Dream?

"Dream is no more, it's me Shattered."

Nancy

"RUN!!"

They started to run as arrows showered through the villagers. Many died but this new enemy was determined to eradicate everyone as pure revenge...

...the question is...

...can he be stopped?

(A/N I have no idea why I just randomly updated. Guess I was really determined to write this or had literally nothing else to do.)