☁︎Chapter 9☁︎

(A/N : We are getting closer to this goal of  getting 1K views on this story! I'm so excited and already have a Draft story of the Ask and Dare. I'll tell u guys when it'll come out.)

-=3rd person P.O.V=-

Killer shook Nightmare to wake him up. He obeyed as he thought it was his own brother.

Nightmare

"Morning Dream!"

He realised that it was just his boyfriend. He looked like he always hated everyone and his own sibling but deep inside of that wrotten heart of his is a good and caring person who loves anyone no matter who they are. Killer had seen him as being that type of person and to him, that's what made him special and losing him would mean that he'd lose all purpose to live. 

Killer

"I know you're sad and all but I need you to stay strong."

Nightmare

"It's hard to be like that."

Killer then gave him a little kiss on the forehead and was about to give him a passionate embrace when they both heard a yell coming from outside. 

Killer

"Stay here."

He left and panicked of what he saw out of the window. He ran back to his lover and asked him to pack his things and get ready quickly.

Killer

"It's your brother! He doesn't look normal and he's killing everyone!"

Nightmare *thinking*

"...He didn't eat it..."

They then grabbed everything and ran off, Shattered following them. 

Killer

"Don't stop running Nighty!"

Nightmare

"I'm getting tired... I can't stand it anymore!"

The eyeless monster then picked up his date and ran. Eventually Dream got tiered of following them and gave up to go back and eradicate the town instead. 

-=3 hour tem skip with Nootmare's P.o.V=-

I finally made it to the plains, me and my future husband are looking for a place named 'Lilac's bay' to seek shelter. It was very risky since the village is near that colorfull land and my brother would possibly think of going there first to look for us. We were exhausted with no water, barely any food and the setting sun making it harder to see for Killer. He didn't know I had a special night vision ability that makes me see perfectly fine in the dark so I had to be his guide around the big island. 

Killer

"Do you know when we're getting closer to our destination Nightmare?"

Nightmare

"Hmmmm, we seem to be almost there because the flowers are getting abundant."

Killer

"I have no idea where the heck I'm going so thanks for the help."

Nightmare

"I would never leave you alone even if it means to lose my life."

The other skeleton started to blush at what he said.

Nightmare

"Did I say something wrong?"

Killer

"N-No! Just keep walking."

They continued until the couple reached a beautiful bay of flowers. The hills weren't too steep which allowed a water stream to flow through it. The sunrise showed the magnificent purple plants at the horizon. 

Killer

"Wow, this place is so nice! I would have never imagined that it existed if it weren't for you."

Nightmare

"Yeah, we should sit and talk."

Their conversation lasted a while until the skeleton wearing a blue jacket pulled the other in a passionate kiss. They both melted into it, their lips (?) bitting onto each other. All this was interrupted by...

...HIM...

(A/N : Wow, today the story is top 5 of all NightKiller or Killmare stories :3. Thx so much for reading and I hope you cry in the next chapter. SoMeOnE dIeS.)