AFTERMATH (#2)

-=Killer P.o.V=-

I had just gotten out of bed from a long and dreamless sleep. I got ready quickly, shoved my breakfast into a basket and hurried to go to the grave with the two crowns. 

First, I placed the small blanket down. Then, two identical pillows holding each of the head pieces. I sat down and spoke to the golden circles.

"Hi Dream and Nightmare, how were your nights?"

Nobody answered and I continued to speak.

"Mine wasn't very good... hopefully yours was better...

...where ever you are..."

I then put my skull into my skeletal palms and cried out loud. It hurt so much on how I missed them... Nightmare... I just wanted to see you again. At least you're with your brother somewhere in this vast Multiverse. I stopped all my thinking as someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see some skeleton wearing a magenta sweater with a blue jacket. They also wore a beige scarf and blue stripped shorts, they sat down next to me.

???

"I've never seen you here before... who are you?"

I responded 

"Why would you care. I *sniff* I just miss my friends..."

???

"Well I miss my brother so we do have things in common. I mean he isn't dead... just gone."

I didn't know what that ment and asked 

"What does 'gone' mean."

???

"He sacrificed himself to save me from someone bad. Now I don't know where he is and decided to hide here. The Omega Timeline is safe from that bad person."

"Bad person?"

???

"Error, the destroyer of AUs. Even saying his name discusses me."

This person that I just met, maybe they can help me... I mean they made a portal and spoke about a destroyer of Alternative Universes, so that means, there's a creator of AUs. He can bring Nightmare and Dream back! I then asked the child sitting besides me.

"Is there a creator of AUs and can he bring Nightmare and Dream back?"

???

"Heh, my dad can't bring back people from the dead but he can show you an alternative version of your 'Nightmare and Dream'.

"Can't you do it yourself."

???

"Guess so."

"What's your name?"

???

"PaperJam and you are?"

"Killer but Nighty called me 'Knife'."

PaperJam laughed

"Knife!? That's gotta be some insult."

"Just bring me to the AU."

PaperJam

"Okay, grab onto my arm."

I grabbed his arm as he magically threw multicoloured paint onto the grass and jumped into it, dragging me with him.

PaperJam

"Hmmmm, this is DreamTale in the early ages. Go look around and don't make anyone see you. It can alter the story in severe wa-"

I just ran off to see the tree but as I approached, the sky began to darken as a croud formed around to what looked like Nightmare. He had a dark apple in his hands and was about to take a bite with Dream at the edge of the tree yelling at him not to eat it. I then remembered something...

*Flashback OwO*

It was when I had just met Nightmare...

"Nighty, what's the mark on your neck for?"

Nightmare sighed. 

"I ate a black apple and became corrupted by it, luckily Dream was able to seal it in time with the consequence of leaving a mark on me."

"..."

*Fast Flashback end*

I jumped twoards the Alternative Nightmare and yelled 

"DON'T EAT IT!"

Everyone saw me and even Nighty looked terrofied... he yelled back

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY LIFE!"

He ran away from me as everyone shouted at me that I was a fool to help him. I got tiered and let my rage overcome me and started my genocide with Dream. I didn't have a chance to kill him in the other AU I took shelter in so murdering him gave me a slight sigh of satisfaction. PaperJam then grabbed my arm and told me to leave, dragging me in a portal and bringing me back to my 'home'. 

PaperJam

"Good job you jerk, now Ink's gotta fix the damage you've done. Forget about me teleporting you anywhere."

I sobbed

"...Just leave me alone."

PaperJam

"Ok, see you again."

He then left me alone as I cried myself to sleep in despair. Why do I even need to live? No, why am I thinking about doing such awfull things? Nightmare won't be happy about me...

~.-.| See u next chapter! |.-.~