AFTERMATH (#3)

-=Killer P.o.V=-

~:-|Dream|-:~

1. A series of images, ideas, emotions and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep — to have a dream of falling or flying ▫ Sweet dreams. ▫good or bad dreams

2. A state or situation that does not seem real — The whole thing was like a bad dream. ▫ After she got the news, she walked around in a dream all day.

3. A wish to have, be or do something, especially something that is difficult to achieve —Getting into medical school was her dream ▫Molly's only dream was to be famous—for what and how, she didn't care. ▫ a dream car, job, house, etc. ▫ a childhood dream ▫ the man or woman of your dreams

4. An ideal, beautiful or wonderful person, event or thing — That night was an absolute dream. ▫ Thanks for your help. You are such a dream.

...

Which one represents what I have just lived a few hours ago?

...

*7 hour FlAsHbAcK*

I had just gotten ready for bed, reading some boring novel about forbiden love. I put it on my night table, closed the small lamp and tucked myself in tightly holding the crown of my dead lover. It was now an entire month alone (except for the visits PaperJam would occasionally make), I barelly had any friends and just tried my best to one day find Nightmare. 

...

But all my efforts were for nothing.

...

I wonder if I even want to do anything anymore and should just wrot like the mistake I am?

...

No

...

Nighty won't be happy

...

But I'm not happy? He can't control me.

...

Right?

...

All these thoughts echoed in my skull as I tried to at least get 3 hours of sleep. I was finally able when I thought back at the happy moments me and my companion lived together. It worked and I fell into my consciousness awaiting for the next discouraging day to express my despair...

...but I wouldn't be talking about it if something happened right?

I got up under the tree of feelings, searching for a possible explanation for this. I saw no one else than both brothers on the grassy hills playing with a ball they had just found. Was this another AU that this PaperJam guy spoke about? All of it didn't seem real until I placed a hand on Nightmare's head, crying in joy that I had finally found him. He turned around and did the same thing and I pulled him in a passionate kiss with Dream watching.

"Nightmare, is that really you?"

He answered

"Killer, are you really here?"

I hugged him, my tears falling onto his clothing. Dream just smirked and said : 

"You guys look like an old married couple!"

All I saw was Nighty letting me go getting the bouncy ball and throwing it with full power at his head. Dream let out a scream.

Nightmare

"That's what you get..."

Dream

"Why, I just said you looked cute together..."

I broke up their conversation by asking them

"Where is this place and how did I get here?"

Nightmare

"I have no idea where this place is but it looks like our home. No one lives here so I suppose this is some type of copy you can only reach by dreaming..."

Dream

"We were dead but we lurk in this endless dream."

I told them

"So I am basically in an endless dream?"

Nightmare

"No, when you wake up, you'll be back in the Omega Timeline."

I said

"Mind as well make this time worth it."

We had some fun, we spoke about our future and if there was a possible way to free them. Eventually, they will have to reset when they get the ability and I really wanted to see them again so I stired the conversation in another way. I then noticed I started to dust which ment I was waking up. 

I awakened in my monochrome room. Staring at the ceiling until no one else than the button knocked at the door, I don't know how much time he was here and just didn't care.

Button

"Open the door Killer! We have many activities to do today!"

I said

"Go f*** yourself"

Button

"What's not very nice, I'll remember this."

I heard his footsteps get further and closer again until he broke down the door. 

Button

"ACTIVITY TIME!"

I yelled, afraid and accidentaly kicked him in the face which knocked him unconscious. I picked up his fragile figure and placed it on the couch as I reinstalled the door. I then saw that jerk.

PaperJam

"Guys, we have to evacuate."

I asked 

"Where and why?"

PaperJam

"The Omega Timeline will be under attack soon if we don't act and Core has taken the decision to move to the suply timeline. Go see them, they will give you the details."

I lifted Button's body, packed my stuff and quickly did the same at his appartement. With the two bags and the small skeleton's corpse to carry, it slowed me down dramatically. I ran down the stairs, ignoring the elevator and head to the green outside. The sky started to act weird, darkening into a redish colour which most probably didn't mean anything good. Core awaited next to a portal they had created and asked everyone to remain calm and go one by one into it. The line was long but we'd be able to get everyone out in time. I wondered where PaperJam was... is he supposed to evacuate or is he already...

...Dead.

(A/N : Get ready for an action filled chapter next time! Bye readers❤️!)