AFTERMATH (#5)

(A/N : It's almost over...?)

-=PaperJam P.o.V=- 

This isn't Error. It's true that he looks like him but I can't exactly point out who he is... I tried to talk to him and hopefully convince him to let go of Core!Frisk. 

"Please just let Core!Frisk go! They haven't done anything bad to you!"

"...you don't even care or remember who I am. This is why I let myself get controlled."

The skeleton in front of tightened their grasp on Core making them yell in pain.

"..."

I couldn't do anything to save anyone. That frustrated me... will I actually fight this guy? I can't, he looks so much more powerfull than me. All of those thoughts came out of my head as I heard people behind me.

"Good job Gradient. Error, you can stop controlling him now, he's done what he was ordered to."

6 different skeletons appeared behind me... they all looked insane. One of them was Error, an oreo, a goopy octopus, classic wearing a hood, classic who got shot in the head holding an axe and Killer? No, that wasn't Killer because he wore different clothes, possibly another version of him. I turned around to see this 'Gradient' who was now on his knees crying. Core had a saddened look on their face as they were let free by him. 

"I'm s-sorry... I-I should'nt have l-let myself do t-this..."

The second glitchy skeleton sobbed that out as the octopus responded.

"No, you did a good job. I have one more mission for you and I'll leave you alone."

"Y-You promise?"

"Yes."

"W-What is it?"

"Kill him."

He pointed at me as I backed away. The glitchy boy slowly turned his head twoards me and smircked.

"If that's what it takes to leave me alone, I'll happily do it!"

 I was out numbered and my life was on the line. I desperatly needed to flee with Core. I grabbed their hand and hurried as gaster blasters were fiered in my direction. The dusty floor and dense forest made it very hard to see but I was DETERMINED to survive. I thought back on everything that skeleton said ...you don't even care or remember who I am. This is why I let myself get controlled... Unless he was... no he can't... my 'brother'? I stopped and turned around to face him.

"I know who you are."

"You don't look like it."

"You're my brother Gray. I remember you."

He froze to those words and stared at me with those deep red eyes. He put away his gaster blasters and hugged me. Core looked concerned and signaled me that this might be some trick but it wasn't. He sobbed more as he pushed me and Core into a portal he had just made. I yelled at him :

"WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO IF YOU LOST ME?!"

"Isn't it obvious, kill me of course."

"NO, JUMP INTO THE PORTAL! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU!"

"It's too late for me, the LV I absorbed hurts too much. I can't get rid of it."

"INK CAN HELP, JUST COME!"

"You know Ink can't do those things PJ."

"BROTHER PLEASE!"

He let my hand go as I fell into the portal. I cryied : 

"IT'S NOT FAIR! I JUST MET YOU! I WANTED TO JUST TALK BUT IT COMES TO THIS!"

(Epic Underverse It'S nOt FaIr reference)

I landed in the Alpha Timeline as Core comforted me. I had lost the only person who I was desperate to find. How was I so stupid...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

-=Killer P.o.V=- (Well the T.R Killer)

Another intense day had passed. Pj's depressed crying in the rain of the our new home. I had lost many friends but at least I still had Button. He was one of my only allies now, I really wanted to keep him safe but there was also Nighty and Dream. They really cared for me and I liked that. I went to bed due to how exhausted I was. 

I awoke again at the place where the twins lived. Dream came to hug me as Nightmare stood back, staring at the RESET button deeply. He gave it to me and said 

"Use it when you want to. Just don't forget that I love you."

I gave him a little kiss on the forehead as our conversation blossomed like the tree behind us. I didn't want this to end but everything had an end...

...yeah. Gotta go say goodbye to everyone.