☀︎Chapter 5☀︎

(ReeeeeEeEeeEeeEeEee, I found out about a new ship (Crescent x Gradient) it's bootifull in my opinion. It doesn't really have a name so I'll just call the ship name "Cradient". Do you like this kind of stuff? UwU)

-=3rd person P.O.V=-

Nightmare head to town in hopes of finding his brother and the hooded person. It had been a week that he had seen this so called "Mystery Man". He stopped killing but got as much hate from the town like usual, nothing suspiscious. The purple boy then saw his relative going into a bar which worried him. He didn't know that his brother drank?! With anger, he hurried to catch up with him and scold him. As he entered, his brother was comfortably seated next to some woman, they seemed to be having a nice conversation.

Nightmare

"Excuse me Dream! What are you doing in a place like this?"

Dream

"Oh, I came here to visit one of my good friends Sakura!"

Nightmare was confused on how his brother said "one of my good friends". He had more? Oh yeah, of course he has friends that use him for his apples. He's too innocent to understand that people manipulate his every action to only benefit them. 

Nightmare

"Oh, I'll let you be."

Dream

"No! Can you please stay with us? Sakura, can you please introduce yourself to my twin?"

Sakura

"Hey Night, whatever you are. I'm Sakura, 29 years old and I enjoy your brother a lot."

Nightmare

"Greetings."

Dream

"Now make eye contact and shake hands!"

They both looked into each other's eyes with hate. When their hands fell into each others, they both held on tightly still staring at each other with much negativity in their irises (Noot's eyelights too). Nightmare already seemed to dislike this girl in every way. She made him feel uncomfortable and couldn't stand her being near his twin before she has a bad influence on him in many ways. For now, he would let her live but in the long run, he wasn't sure...

Nightmare

"You mind if I take some of our stored money to go buy something at the store?"

Dream

"With pleasure!!"

Nightmare

"Thank you, have a good time with your friend there 'whatever she is'."

He then walked out and took some spare money in his pockets to go to the nearby store and finally be generous to his brother who sacrificed everything for him many times before. As he turned the street and took a shortcut, Nancy's gang poped up.

Nancy

"Hohoho! Look who we have here!"

Nightmare

"Please let me pass, I have errands to run and a brother to feed."

Joey

"Hey weakling. Mess with us and you gon' get it."

Nancy's associate was taller than her, redish hair, missing many teeth and smoked. He approached his face to the twin's and let out a loud laugh.

Joey