✖︎Chapter 6✖︎

(Action time)

-=3rd person P.O.V=-

It was quiet, the rain fell onto the small and desolate town as someone made their way to visit a 'friend'.  He was actually very excited of this, she promissed him to give him some treats and gold in exchange of something he was unaware of...

-=Nightmare P.O.V=-

I never liked this woman who was named Sakura. There was something more to her that she or even Dream don't want to tell me. Of course she hates me and obviously wants to end me but I  know that there is a lie hidden in all of this, so I was curious and decided let my sibling guide the way to her home. With this rain, it was harder to follow him with all the slippery and muddy streets but I manadged to find a way to find him. He headed to a poorly built home with barricated windows, scratched door and messy roof tile. I watched from afar as he twisted the  knob quietly and the door made a huge screaking sound as he opened it. When my brother went into the residence, I came up to the already opened door and snuck my way into it. I hid behind the couch and watched my relative go up the really big staircase as he called out her name. She was probably out buying some stuff or at the bathroom, it was around 1 in the afternoon and she couldn't be sleeping. 

Dream

"Sakura! Sakura! This isn't funny anymore!"

No answer, I heard him go up to the bedroom (I think) and decided to get out of my hiding spot and pretend that I wanted to check up on him. 

Nightmare

"Dream! I came to check on you, everything okay?"

Dream turned aroud to face me, letting go of the knob.

"I don't know where Sakura is, she said to meet me here at around noon. I suppose she might be in her bedroom..."

Nightmare

"Why don't you check?"

Dream

"Yes, it's not like I already was going to do that."

I watched as he screamed and came up to him. The smell of dead was unbearable, it made us cough. I then figured out what was causing it... Sakura was dead hung on the cieling, next to her closet. 

Dream

"What happened here?!"

Nightmare

"I have no idea..."

The worst part of all this is that, I didn't commit this crime but I may have an idea on who did. It can be no other than that Knife guy. I don't get why this human was helping a helpless murderer. Unless, this isn't a human and is some other type of monster from the town. I then saw knife pop up at the window, Dream was too busy taking care of the woman to see this small detail. I suddently ran out of the house to follow him. I climbed onto the roof with the help of a hidden ladder and jumped across the various homes to follow him. 

Nightmare

"Knife wait up!"

Knife

"What are you doing here Nightmare?! It's dangerous and you shouldn't be jumping on rooftops."

Nightmare

"Why do you even care?"

Knife

"Because, believe it or not, I care about you unlike everyone else in this small town."

I felt my cheeks become hot and looked away.