AFTERMATH (#1)

(A/N : These parts might be a little sadder and depressing because... YoU uNdErStAnD. Did I succesfully make you cry in the last chapters if yes then you'll just hear me screaching ...perfect... in the background if not then okay. Have fun reading.)

-=Killer P.o.V=-

I looked at the ceiling of my apartment thinking back at everything that has happened. I was now alone in a place where I did not recognise anyone or anything, I felt empty inside. I got up from the white bed I had passed an awful night on and looked at the small table beside it where both of the twin's crowns layed. I really missed Nightmare and Dream, they were the ones who made me feel complete again and now that they're gone... I don't know what to do. 

"Why don't you go to the kitchen and eat something?"

I thought to myself as I walked down the narrow halway. After a few more steps, I reached the kitchen and took out a donut (which was there for an unknown period of time). As I was about to take a bite out of it, I heard 3 loud knocks on my door. 

???

"Let me in! I need to speak to you!"

I sighed and said : 

"Who is this? I am most probably not the person you are looking for so scram."

???

"Are you the new guy who came here approximatly 17.2 hours ago?"

I just was annoyed and answered the door. This small skeleton looked like a child in pyjamas except he must be around 15 and had a button in his left eye socket which made it bleed, that made me feel uneasy but I didn't care anymore. He just walked into my house and waited on the couch for me to listen to him. I obeyed (doesn't look like I have a choice at this point) and sat down on a chair beside him waiting for him to speak. 

???

"Hello there newcomer! I am Buttontale!Sans but people just call me button. I will be your guide in the Omega Timeline. I can tell you how to get around here with this map!"

*Grab the map?

◎Yes

No

Button

"So on the top right is where we are, also known as the condos. Everyone lives here and there's a lake not too far too, most monsters go there to swim or think."

I nodded 'yes' with my head and let him continue on.

"On the top left, we have the sports resort with many pools, playing fields and a new video game room. Arcades have also been added for visitors."

I didn't understand...

"Visitors?"

I asked.

Button

"Yeah! They come from the multiverse and check on us from time to time. Not many people know about this place which makes it harder to reach for impostors who want to destroy it like some 'Error' doodoo face."

I chuckled at the nickname the smol gave this impostor.

Button

"Anyways, at the bottom right, we have the stores, restaurants and fancy bar! Apparently the drinks are really good there... To finish, I have the bottom left which is mostly forest paths that lead to monuments and history. I've never gone but I'd like to one day."

Killer

"All this seems really cool and thank you for the instructions Button."

He then got up and left. That was suprisingly more fun than I had anticipated for 'explaining'. I got ready and tempted to go to the lake. I took a small bottle in where I had kept Dream and Nightmare's dust to bury it later on. I sobbed at the look of it, it made me think that not too long ago, all of this thick dust were actually two skeletons that I cared about...

As I walked down the sand path that led to the body of water, the wind started to howl as the rain started to fall. I hurried to the spot I had marked and started to dig a small hole where I gently placed the bottles next to each other. My tears fell onto them and I covered it up quickly before taking a quick rinse into the lake. 

The rest of the day was boring as I got out, I rushed back home to take a shower and head to bed. I was exhausted, sleepy and not hungry at all. Can't wait to see you again Nighty!

(A/N : I forgot about Button! Here's a pic of him.

Welp, that's him so enjoy the next chapter!) (Art above isn't mine!)