AFTERMATH (#4)

-=PaperJam P.o.V=-

I made sure everyone had been gone already as I walked around the tall apartement building. I heard footsteps behind me as I quickly turned around to see no one else than Killer.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked. He responded with a :

"I wanted to make sure you're still alive. The attacks have started in the south and I just wanted to warn you that we'll have to leave, Core is closing the portal, okay?"

"I'll be fine, just go to the Alpha Timeline and seek shelter."

He didn't want to leave me alone. 

"Paper, you won't survive against Error."

I stared away... I thought back at when we first met.

*Flashback to a long time ago* (Pj's story was altered a little to fit in with the plot of T.R, don't be mad...)

I had just woken up from a small nap in the Anti-Void, questioning my existence and why I was created. I had no meaning, no purpose, no shelter and no one who cared about me. I slowly got up and walked around, curious about the multiverse. I soon discovered my magical abilities and practiced until I felt strong auras coming from a nearby AU, something was up and I couldn't deny it. 

I quickly made a portal and found 2 skeletons at the end of a long fight. A glitchy one was about to emerge victorious as one strike had to be made. The shorter skeleton was in a very bad shape, many broken bones, cuts and body parts were missing (like an arm and a leg). His blood, black as the night sky, leaked onto the floor as he begged the other one to have mercy. I was frightened and yelled, having no other reflex than that. 

They both turned their heads twoards me as I panicked. They now were aware that I was here, watching them but they had no reaction. I then realised that I had some connection with them? I approached but the laggy one started backing up and yelling insults at me, resulting in deeply hurting my feelings. The other one, slowly getting up, had a look in his eyes that I will never forget... 

Eventually, he healed himself up and brought me to his home. The rooms were really cool, he even gave one of his old ones to me. This bedroom was a greenish colour but I didn't mind it, many beautiful drawings were decorating it. He told me that there was another one of me and that he ran away. Even though I already knew so little about this guy so similar to me, I spent most of my time in his room, drawing and decorating like he did. At one point, Ink just forgot about me and I decided to take my own destiny in my hands and 'run away' like the other did.

*Flashback end*

All these memories proved that I was just a weak person, easy to dominate and walk all over. I hated that, I hated that I was underestimated. I will finally prove to Error that I am stronger than that.

I then took Killer by the wrist, made a portal and shoved him inside. I closed it without him being able to make a peep. I walked out of the residence buildings and into the attacked zone. Monster dust and clothing layed all over the floor. As I progressed into this thick dust cloud, I saw a figure in the distance use strings to kill the other inhabitants of the Omega Timeline. I ran twoards them as they did the same. 

I came face to face with Error? He looked a little different and something about him was off. I was curious and asked (knowing that this was the enemy) :

"Who are you?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"..."

I heard Error can possess other people if his strings end up going inside a victim, which was most probably the case. This poor boy is controlled by that glitchy *****, he trully has no mercy on anyone he meets.

"Don't worry, this is just a vessel. I am 'borrowing' this body to do the dirty work for me."

The skeleton then summoned strings which revealed Core!Frisk, tangled up in them. I shaked a little : 

"Get away from Core!Frisk and this timeline!"

-=Killer P.o.V=-

I had arrived to the Alpha Timeline, an almost perfect copy of the Omega Timeline. I shortly after went to bed.

Once asleep, I awoke in the endless dream where my lover and him brother rested together. 

"Hello Nighty~"

I cuddled with Mr.Nootmaro. He blushed slightly as I flirted with him. Dream interrupted us : 

"We have something to tell you..."

I accepted what they were going to say with open arms. He continued : 

"...We're going to have to ask you to RESET..."

I was shocked...

"Am-I going to remember what happened in the timeline or will all our memories be erased?"

Dream sadly stated : 

"Only the one who selects the RESET button will remember. All others will forget and their memories will be reset to 0. I don't want to recall the mass murder I've caused which leads you and Nightmare to chose. You have until next week to decide..."

I froze...

....what will I do?