~ Chapter 56 ~ (Revenge)

Start from the beginning

'Kanae, Shinobu, Both of you have grown quite well' (Y/N) thought to himself. Both of them have grown out to be independent with themselves for the past years and it's continue to improve.

He can see that their teamwork is very efficient. (Y/N) know that Shinobu lack of strength, he can see that she rely on her poison which is effective. Shinobu even with the lack of power, she has her speed to back her up.

Meanwhile with Kanae, she's well oriented and has the strength unlike her sister. But her speed isn't like Shinobu. She has an average speed of a Hashira unlike her sister who exceeded the most.

With Kanae's strength and Shinobu's speed, both of them managed to cover up their weaknesses by fighting enemies side by side.

(Y/N) saw that they they finished discussing and nodded to each other. Both of them looked at (Y/N) while taking their own stances.

Kanae then sprint to (Y/N) and she controlled her breath before unleashing her own move, "Breath Of Flower, Fifth Form: Peonies Of Futility."

Kanae sends a graceful flurry of nine consecutive attacks that flow and weave in on themselves. (Y/N) with his blade, deflected all the slashes.

But it did not stop, Kanae continue to slash at him very aggressive while he continue to dodge or block. Shinobu then vanished from her spot before reappearing behind (Y/N).

(Y/N) can feel that Shinobu is behind him due to sudden change in the air flow and he turned his head around to see that Shinobu about to stab him.

(Y/N) kicked Shinobu's blade away as he dodged another slash from Kanae. (Y/N) jumped behind Shinobu and hold her firmly on the shoulder. Shinobu is shocked from this as she didn't saw him.

He then used his strength and throw Shinobu at Kanae's direction. Kanae eyes went wide as she immediately spread her hands and try catching Shinobu.

Kanae managed to catch her sister but the impact is quite powerful. She and her sister are pushed quite bit. Kanae hold out until she finally balanced herself.

She put Shinobu on the ground while feeling concerned. "Shinobu! Are you alright?" She asked. Shinobu slowly stood up and nodded at her sister signalling that she's fine.

Kanae and Shinobu looked at (Y/N) while glaring daggers at him. (Y/N) just looked at them with neutral reaction on his face.

"It's not over yet! This is just the beginning! The only way for this to end is with your death..." Shinobu said. "My death, huh?" (Y/N) said slowly.

He immediately appeared beside both of them, standing very near at Kanae and Shinobu. "well then... Make it happen" He said as Kanae and Shinobu with their blades ready, send their own attacks to him while (Y/N) prepared himself while being defensive.

~Timeskip~

It's been 3 hours since they fight with each other. (Y/N) is sweating while he controlled his breath. Both the sisters have truly improved a lot to put up a fight for very long. He is feeling tired right now.

Meanwhile, Kanae and Shinobu seems to have trouble to straightly stand up right now. They are breathing heavily implying their exhaustion.

They used all the moves and attacks they have to (Y/N). However, (Y/N) has been on full defensive all this time. He either blocks, dodges or deflected all of their assaults.

(Y/N) never used his own moves at all to attack the Kocho sisters. He stayed defensive from the beginning until now to make them tired themselves. However, even he is tired right now.