Chapter 41 Vetto the Despair

Start from the beginning

Vetto surrounds his arms with a magic aura shaped like paws and claws of a bear. Soon Vetto smiled as he swung his claw at Kiato. When Kiato jumped back, Vetto smiled as he used his other claw and sliced off Kiato's right leg.

Soon Vetto threw Kiato into a wall. Afterwards, he dashed towards Kahono and chopped her throat. As this happened, blood escaped from Kahono's mouth. Seeing this, Vetto lifts the girl in the air by holding onto her hair.

"Dreams....bonds. Everyone in the Eye of the Midnight Sun had bonds of blood and dreams of our own. Then you humans took that all away. Now look, your brother's dreams and your own got taken from you in moments."

"Let her go......."

As Vetto looked to the side, he saw Noelle holding a wand as it was pointing at him. Soon he lets out a laugh as he looked at her.

"You honestly think i'll stop....just because you told me too. If you're not going to do anything, then just sit there and watch her die."

Noelle was shaking as she didn't know what to do. Everyone in the area fought until they were greatly injured or too exhausted to do anything. If she tried to attack, then she could possibly hit Kahono. What should she do, what can she do?

"Push pass your limits. That's my only order."

"A moment of hesitation on the battlefield can mean death. There is no shame in being weak, but in staying weak!"

Soon Noelle remembered what Captain Yami and Fuegoleon told her. Soon her mind went to the Black Bulls. She needs to win so she can keep on growing with them. Not only that, but as her mind went to a certain ice mage and a boy with no magic, she told herself something. If she gives up how can she look at their faces again.

"I'm not going to tell you again. Release my friend at once or else!!!!"

Soon Vetto felt a lot of magic power coming from Noelle. As he did, he began to think to himself. Did this girl have royal blood?

"So...you're a part of a royal family. The most corrupted part of you filthy humans."

"So what if I am?! That doesn't matter to me now! I am Noelle Silva of the Black Bulls! I won't just sit by as you hurt my friends and squad mates!!!"

"Oh yeah, then hit me with everything you got, you royal parasite!!!!!!"

Soon Vetto threw Kahono at a wall as he was ready to crush any hope that Noelle had in herself. As this happened, Noelle was finally ready to fight back.

"Water Creation Magic:Sea Dragon's Roar!!!!!!!"

After gathering enough magic power and pointing her wand at the enemy before her, Noelle manifests the head of a sea dragon with sharp teeth and fires it at Vetto

After gathering enough magic power and pointing her wand at the enemy before her, Noelle manifests the head of a sea dragon with sharp teeth and fires it at Vetto. As Vetto used his Bear Claw spell to try to stop it, he soon screamed in pain as Noelle's spell went through several walls behind him as the people outside of the temple were able to see her spell.

Soon the dirt in the air cleared up as blood was seen dripping on the ground. As Vetto looked down, he saw that his entire arm was ripped from his body. As he screamed in pain, he could've sworn he heard Licht's voice.

"It should not be you who is despairing, but the people of the Clover Kingdom. Remember who you really are."

"I'll kill you, you damn rat!!!!!!!!!!"

Soon a bunch of images floods his head. He saw so many people smiling, they had pointed ears and a lot of magical power. Then one by one, he saw them all be killed. In the blink of an eye, he also saw his own death. Soon a third eye appeared on his forehead. When it opened up, a sinister mana was being released from his body.

"Mythical Beast Magic...."

Soon Vetto spoke in a language that no one could understand

Soon Vetto spoke in a language that no one could understand. As this happened, everyone saw his right arm slowly regenerate. As Noelle saw this, she couldn't help but be horrified. It took all of her power just to tear off his arm, now he's grown it back and gotten stronger.

"You have my gratitude for summoning me human. You have a lot of resolve for a mouse. Now begone!!!!!"

Vetto manifested the head of a demonic beast with his mana as the beast launched a huge blast of concentrated mana at Noelle

Vetto manifested the head of a demonic beast with his mana as the beast launched a huge blast of concentrated mana at Noelle. As the girl tried to defend herself, she realized that she didn't have any strength left to cast a spell.

Soon the whole area was filled with dirt in the air as Vetto's attack blasted through the temple. As it clears up, Vetto was shocked by what he saw. Except for the spot where Noelle was, everything around it was completely destroyed. When the dust cleared, it showed Asta in front of Noelle with one of his swords in his hand.

"It's not....over yet......"

"Hehehehe. You're right, it's not over. Because the real despair is about to begin."