"You looked important," Jungkook jumped in, "We might be able to extort your family for money or somethin' so-"

"What!?" You shouted, glaring at the three of them, "You were going to use me for money!? That's sick!"

"Well, when you put it like that-" You cut Jungkook off short by scoffing, "If you've something to say, then out with it, woman."

"This was pointless, my father doesn't care for me, he's not going to give you anything. He wouldn't care if you killed me, he has three other children that he cherishes far more than I."

"That's what you think," Jungkook chuckled.

"It's what I know. So there's no point in keeping me, you might as well set me free."

"Well, you see, Love," Hoseok trailed off.

"We're in the middle of the ocean and won't arrive on land for a month," The taller man finally spoke.

"What!?" You shouted.

"Also, don't even think about trying to get us to turn around because it's not happening." He continued.

"What, so I'm just your prisoner?" You crossed your arms over your chest protectively.

"Yes, I was going to lock you up in the ship's cells, but Hoseok insisted otherwise." He replied.

"So then where shall I stay?" You asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"With me of course, Love," Hoseok smiled at you, "I'll allow you to sleep on my bed, I can take the floor."

"I presume I haven't a choice in the matter?" You asked.

"That would be correct, you will stay with Hoseok at all times, he will be giving you chores to do as well," The tall man turned to walk away, "I have things to attend to, come on Jungkook."

"See ya, Princess," Jungkook said as he followed the taller man. The way he said princess left you feeling almost disgusted, it wasn't kind like when Taehyung said it. You didn't like hearing Jungkook call you Princess, it was Taehyung's name for you, not his. You glared at him as he walked away then Hoseok gently placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Sorry about him, Love. If you didn't catch on, that was Jungkook. The other man is Namjoon, he's the captain of the ship, and Jungkook is his right hand." Hoseok said.

"I see, then what is your position?" You asked, looking up at him curiously.

"Hmm, best friend? Therapist? Emotional support? Storyteller? All of those fit me quite well." You giggled and he smiled at you happily, "I should show you around now, then you can do what you like for the rest of the day, I won't give you anything to do, that would be too cruel, seeing as you only gained consciousness a few moments ago."

"Thank you," You said, instinctively bowing your head out of gratefulness.

"No problem, Love," He said, then started leading you around the ship.

He showed you the front deck, the crow's nest, the cells, and the kitchen. He avoided other people and kept you close to him the whole time, and you could see why. A lot of the men you passed stared at you as soon as they noticed your presence, Hoseok would be very protective of you, but the way some of them looked at you made you feel uncomfortable. You hated the fact that it was normal for men to do that to women, but there wasn't anything you could do about it.

You finally reached Hoseok's room and he allowed you to sit on his bed, you sighed and looked down at your hand rested in your lap. You brought one hand up to hold your necklace for comfort, forgetting it was gone. Your frowned when you realized it was missing again, Hoseok noticed this and frowned as well.