The Baby's Coming

Been about 5 months now and August and Tiff are living together and are happy for the most part. Skye lives in her apartment with her little sister and there doing great. Skye did go back to stripping but always works at a physical therapy office during the day.

August's Pov

Man. I never worked so hard. I have to make sure that when my son gets here everything is ready. I walked into the studio to see Kirko sitting in the chair. "August. I be looking for you." I'm a little nervous now. Why he looking for me? "What's up? What you need?" I sat next to him and he slid a piece of paper in front of me. "This is my new song. I want you to sing the chorus." I read it. It was nice. It was real nice. "What's the beat?" And he played it for me. When he played it I knew that it was meant for me to sing it, so I decided to take it for a spin and I stepped in the sound booth. Naturally it came out. "I wanna be rich. Don't see nothin' wrong with wanting more. I wanna be rich. So tired of sleeping on the floor." And then. Ring. Ring. Ring. It was Tiffany.
Tiff- AUGUST! IT'S HAPPENING!! THE BABY IS COMING!
Aug- Wait?!?! What?!?! He's coming?!?!
Tiff- AUGUST! IT HURTS!
Aug- Okay. Tiff. Calm down. Call the ambulance. I meet you at the hospital.

And I hung up. I was walking out. "August where you going?" I just kept walking. "My girl's having her baby. I gotta go the receptionist has my info we can finish the song later." And with that I was out. I jogged to the car and sped off to the hospital. I knew I wasn't going to make it to see my son born but I would be the first one to hold him. I cut sharp into the hospital.

Tiff's Pov

"Hurry up!" I whispered. I knew August was on his way. "Tiff. Why do I have to go?" He was angry I knew it. "Cause. August will be here any moment. And you can't be here." Taking baby Anthony. "Tiff! He should know!" He shouted grabbing his stuff. "No! He shouldn't. And you won't tell him! I let you see the baby. And I'll bring him around sometimes." I said pushing him out the door.

August's Pov

Rushing into the hospital I ran straight into this dude. "Damn. I'm sorry bruh. Kinda in a rush." He looked up and he looked shocked but kinda familar. "Yeah? Well next time watch where you're fucking going." Damn. What pissed him off. It didn't matter now I needed to go see my baby! I rushed to the desk. "Excuse me? What room is Tiffany James in?" The woman scrolled through the computer. "Who are you?" I was irritated. "I'm her boyfriend." She smiled. "235." And she pointed me in the direction. 229...231..233..235. I ran in. "Tiff! Is the baby okay?" She jumped up. "Shh! He's sleep." She kissed me and I went over to him. At the end of his bed it read ANTHONY KEVIN ASLINA. Kevin? That's different. Wonder where she came up with that? I picked him up and held him in my arms. He was soo small and handsome. He was a little light bright too. I looked at her. "I can't wait to take him home!" She smiled. I can go home on Tuesday." Tuesday? That was two day from now. But that was good. Gave me time to get his room finished up.