The Meeting

As soon as I saw that number I ran into the living room and grabbed my phone. I jumped back on my bed and typed in the number. Ring. Ring. Ring.

Tanya- Hello. This is Tanya Brown speaking. How may I help you?
Skye- Hello Ms Brown. This is Malayia Jackson.
Tanya- Oh! Hi Malayia! It's great to hear from you! So I'm taking this as you can come.
Skye- Yes I can! I just need the address.
Tanya- No problem

As she told me the address I scribbled it down on a piece of paper. "Okay. Thank you. Yes. See you soon."
I hung up the phone and ran to the bathroom. I had about an hour to get ready so I needed to start right away. I stripped my clothes and turned on the shower. I got in and washed my body and my hair. When I got out I combed my hair out and wrapped the towel around my body and another one around my hair. I went to my closet and rummaged through my clothes looking for my best business clothes. Then I stopped. "This is all wrong." I grabbed different clothes and got dressed.
I put on yoga pants, a sports bra, a tank top and a pair of nike's. I pulled my hair up in a high pony tail and it still hung passed my shoulders and I did my make up. Not a lot but just enough.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. When I got in the car I typed in the address and I was on my way. I drove for what was like forever then I finally pulled up to this big white house. I walked up to the door but before I knocked it was already opening. "Please come in." The lady shook my hand. "You must be Tanya," I said. She nodded her head. "And you must be Malayia." I nodded. "But you can call me Skye." She smiled. "Well Skye your patient is sitting in the living room." I followed her to the living room and there he was with a sling and his leg propped up in a brace.

Tanya's Pov

Skye. What a beautiful name. I looked back at her. And she definitely did dress the part. I turned facing her. "He's been like this since the accident. He doesn't want to do anything." I nodded. "That's normal. I will try to help my best." She started to walk toward him and I grabbed her. "Skye this is just to see how you guys work together. But do you have another job?" She nodded but before she said anything I cut her off. "I don't care what it was but if you get the job I need you to quit your other job. I will need your undivided attention." She nodded again and I let her go. I sure hope she is ready for this.

Skye's Pov

I walked over to him and sat on the table in front of him. "Hi. My name is Skye." He didn't say anything. "What's your name?" Still nothing. "You don't want to talk?" Complete silence. "Okay then. I'll talk and you can listen. I'm your physical therapist. I'm going to help you get better. I'm 24 so we're about the same age. It would be easier if you helped me help you." Nothing still. "You could start by talking." And for the first time he opened his mouth. "Get ya ass off my table." I was shocked, but I was glad he talked so I stood up. "Thank you." I smiled. "Your very welcome."

His Pov

I seen her before somewhere. I know her. I thought about it. Then I knew, I looked her straight in her face. "You're not a therapist." She smiled. "I am." I cut her off. "Your a stripper. At The Landing Strip." She looked shocked. "I use to be." She said blandly. "I'm not anymore. And I have a degree for this." I shrugged. I looked up at her for a good look. She was beautiful and she had the sexiest body and the prettiest color caramel skin. Her hair though, it hung way passed her shoulders even in the pony tail. She was gorgeous. She snapped me out my thoughts. "Well are you going to tell me your name?" I looked at her. "I'm August. August Alsina."

Skye's Pov

August Alsina. I'm mind blown. I knew I seen him somewhere. Try every T.V. channel! "So I just came to meet you today we can have lunch and talk." And that's what we did we had lunch and he told me about what happened and I told him how I could help.