His Mistake

About a week later

Skye's Pov

Man sometimes I hate living in the condo by myself be having me feeling lonely plus horny sometimes. I think I just might have to hit up Kevin (my boyfriend) I haven't talk to him in a minute and I miss him.

💕Baby Girl👅- Hey bae! Wyd?!?!
💕💋Babe😁😍- Oh nothing at all! Why? What's up?
*Snaps a picture in my red lingerie sends it*
💕Baby Girl👅- Nothing just thinking about you. 😏
💕💋Babe😁😍- I be over in 15! 😁😏
💕Baby Girl👅- Okay! 🙈

*15 minutes later*

Knock! Knock! "Hold on" I yell as I walk out my room. As soon as I opened the door he picked me up carrying me to the living room. Everything was good. He was grabbing on my ass and kissing on my neck. Then I saw it. Glitter on his neck. And then he pulled off his shirt and I smelled it. The smell of cheap perfume. I was blind sighted. Stopped dead in my tracks but he kept kissing and when there was no responses he stopped and looked at me. "Babe. What's wrong?" And just like that. I snapped. I stood up off him. "KEVIN! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SMELL LIKE CHEAP PERFUME?"
No response

"KEVIN. I KNOW YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!"
Just like that he was stuck had nothing to say. I was angered by his silence so I cocked back my hand and...BAM! Right across his face.

Kevin's Pov

She just hit me. I know exactly why. She smells her. She smells Tiff. And the whole time she's sitting here yelling at me and I have nothing to say. "WHO IS SHE? KEVIN! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH" she screams. I do as I'm told and as soon as I open my mouth the only thing that comes out my mouth is "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." She keeps screaming and yelling and then she stops. "Sorry Kevin? Your sorry? Sorry for what? Getting caught?" She keeps going not giving me a moment to answer. "It's Tiffany." I blurt out. And that stops her. Right there she stops and starts crying. Tears rolling down her face and I can't stand it. I get up to give her a hug.

Skye's Pov

As soon as he touching me I feel digusted. "Get off of me." I murmur as I push him away. He still tries to hug me and I push him again. "Kevin get off of me! Get out!" I say pushing him toward the door. I push him out the door shutting it and locking it in his face. I slide down the door I start crying. I cry myself to sleep right there.

*A hour later*

I wake up and I'm laid over in front of the door. I get up and go to the bathroom strip all my clothes run a hot bath and get in soaking my body. It feels good to just lay here in the water. Eventually I wash and get out.

Then I get dressed in black leggings, a black crop top with #flawless written across it in red bold letters, let me curly hair fall down my back and put on a red beanie and some red and black jays. Put on a gold chain and matching bracelet. I pull out my phone about to text my sister Jessica when my phone vibrates..

💕Jess😂- Hey sis!
🙈Skye😻- Hey! I was just about to text you!
💕Jess😂- Really? Lol Why?
🙈Skye😻- Cause I need to talk to you. I'm having some problems.
💕Jess😂- Oh well. What's up?
🙈Skye😻- Can you meet me for dinner?
💕Jess😂- Sure! I might have some good news for you anyways! Where would you like to meet?
🙈Skye😻- Olive Garden. ASAP.
💕Jess😂- Okay! See ya there! 💋

I pull up to Olive Garden and Jess is already waiting for me at the table....