Something About Her.

Skye's Pov

When August's girlfriend walked in she scared me and apparently August too. Cause he jumped up knocking me on my ass. "Tiff. I completely forgot you were coming." I never met her. I never talked to her or seen her. She only came when I was gone or downstair sleep or August would meet her somewhere. Shit I didn't even know her name until now. "Hey babe. I came to see if you wanted to go out for dinner?" August looked at me as if for approval. I nodded my head. "We're done. Go ahead." I got up rubbing my ass. It hurt from falling back. I walked into the kitchen.

August's Pov

She switched when she walked toward the kitchen. "August." I looked at Tiff. "Huh?" She stood there with her hands on her hip. "Can we go?" I stood up and walked toward the stairs to go upstair. "Yes, let me go take a shower first." I walked up stairs and into the bathroom to shower.

Skye's Pov

I heard August go upstairs so I walked out into the living room and Tiff was sitting on the couch. I walked over to her and she stood up. "Hi. My name is Malayia, but you can call me Skye." She looked me up and down. "Hi. I'm Tiffany." She said dismissively. "Well I'm August's physical therapist and he is doing much better." She looked up at me and back down at the phone. "That's good." She was starting to get on my nerves. "Look. I'm just trying to be nice." She laughed and shook her head. "Why? This isn't your house. Plus aren't you leaving soon?" Okay now she was really pissing me off. "Look here Tiffany. I might not live here, but you will respect me." She stood back up. "And if I don't?" I clench my fist but just then August walked in. "Hey I'm- ohh. What's going on here." I looked at him. "Nothing." And I walked downstair.

Tiffany's Pov

Skye didn't know me, but I knew her. I knew her from a long time ago. And I see the way she looks at August. "Bae? I don't like y'all alone." August looked at me. "Who Tiff?" I started the car. "You and Skye." He fastened his seatbelt. "Don't worry about it." And then he turned on the radio. And my comment was dismissed.

Skye's Pov

I was so angry. She made me so angry. I plopped down on my bed and pulled out my phone. I couldn't help but shake this Tiff girl. I heard that name. I needed some time away and I knew just how to get it. I got in the shower and showered then I got dressed.

High waisted shorts, a crop top with Marilyn Monroe on it. I braided my hair in two braids straight back. Put on a black beanie. Did my make up and a pair of grey and black jays. I was ready.

I grabbed my phone.

💋Skye🌀- Hey Nic! You want to go out tonight?
🙈Nicole😁- Of course! Lol you coming to get me?
💋Skye🌀- Don't I always? Lol I be there in a little.
🙈Nicole😁- Kay cool! I be waiting!

I'm going home today for the weekend. I haven't really thought about whether or not August still needs me and right now I'm not going to. I ran upstair to the kitchen grabbed a bag of chips and my phone and I was out the door. I had to make a few stops before Nicole's house.

Nicole's Pov

I haven't seen Skye in a while. Every since she stopped working at The Landing Strip. But me and my girl is about to turn up! I shower up and get dressed waiting for Skye.

High-waisted shorts, plain black crop top, and all black jays. Wrap my hair up in a bun, and I'm out.

I run down stair and hoping Skye will be waiting, but she's not. I look at my watch. 9:37 pm. Where is she? I pull out my phone. Ring. Ring. Ring.

Skye- Yes Nic?
Nic- Where is you girl?!?
Skye- Ugh! I'm pulling up now! Calm your nerve!
Nic- Ha! Okay I'm coming outside!

Soon as I walk outside she was pulling up. I hopped in the car. "Tonight girl! We going to find you a man!"

Skye's Pov

This girl is always trying to find me a man. She need to find herself a man! "Nic! I don't want no man!" She laughed. "But girl you need one!" Shaking my head I rolled my eyes. "No I don't." She let it go but I know she would bring it back up.

When I pulled up to the club. Triple 8 Night Club in big bold letters. It gave me big chills. I haven't been in a club for awhile. We walked in and made an enterance. Nicole and I were dancing guys were buying us drinks enjoying our time. Then I saw him Kevin. I tried to hide before he saw me but it was too late. "Skye! I haven't seen you in forever!" I looked at him. "Kevin. I don't want to talk to you." He grabbed me. "Skye. I missed you!" I pushes hi away. "Nic, let's go." He held my hand. "Tiff's having my baby." Just then I realized Tiff. I knew. "Nic! We gotta go! Kevin I go to go." I pulled my hand away and just like that I left. "What's a matter Skye?" I pulled up to Nicole's house. "She's dating both of them." She looked confused. "Huh?" I looked at her. "Nothing. I'll call you in the morning." I dropped her off and I went home.

As soon as I got home I went into my room. What do I do? I fell on to my bed and pulled out my phone.

😏Skye✊- Hey August. I have to tell you something.
👌August😝- Cool come by tomorrow we can talk. I got to tell you something too!

And I fell asleep.