It's All Bad News

August's Pov

When Skye texted me I was caught off guard. Tiff was laying on my chest sleeping like an angel. I loved this girl and she knew it. I texted Skye right back but there was no reply so I fell off to sleep.

Skye's Pov

When I woke up my head was spinning and it hurt. I walked to the bathroom and popped to pain pills then turned on the shower. Took a nice hot shower and washed my hair. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and wrapped my hair. I went in the bedroom and put my bra and panties set. Into the kitchen I went and ate some fruit. After I finished eating I went into the bed room and grabbed my phone.

*Low Battery*

I clicked out and opened the messages.

August's Pov

*Phone Vibrates*

😏Skye✊- Hey. You awake?

I roll over. Grab my phone.

🙊August😝- Yeah. Why? What's up?
😏Skye✊- I'm coming over.
🙊August😝- Right now?
😏Skye✊- Yeah right now. Is it a bad time?
🙊August😝- No it's not. I'm getting up right now.

Shit. I shake Tiff a little. "Babe you got to get up." She wakes looking as drowsy as ever. "Huh?" I sit up. "Skye's on her way over. We got to talk. You got to go. I'll come get you later." She gets up. I can tell she's mad but I follow her down stairs. "I love you." She walks out the door. And Skye's walking in at the same time. "Hey August." I close the door and follow her to the kitchen. She sits at the table. I sit across from her. "What's up Skye?" She looks around then at me. "Got to tell you something." I panic a little. "Is it about my leg?" She shakes her head. "No it's not. What did you have to tell me?" Looked at her. "At the same time okay?" She nodded then she said, "Tiff's cheating on you" at the same time I said, "Tiff's 2 months pregnant with my baby!" My smile quickly disappeared. What did she just say? I stood up. "You're a liar! I can't believe you would say that. I know you like me, but to go this far? You're ridiculous!" And just like that I snapped. She stayed calm. "Her baby's not yours. It's my ex's baby." The more she talked the angrier I got. "Get out! Get your stuff and get out!" She shrugged and went downstair got everything she could pack and carry. She walked to the door. "I'll be back to get the rest of my stuff." She opened up the door. "And August..." Looked back at her. "What?" My tone was harsh but I didn't care. "...I'm sorry.." And she walked out.