Him

*2 months later*

So it has been like 2 months since Skye started helping August. He didn't really want to at first but now he's doing good. Just to keep ya'll caught up. Skye stays in August's basement during the week and goes home on the weekends. It's easier this way cause then Skye can get up early in the morning and start with him.

Skye's Pov
Beep. Beep. Beep. I smack the alarm clock and roll over and look at it. 8:15 am. I get up and walk to the shower. Turn it on and steam fills the room. I got to get ready so I can wake August. I get out and get dressed.

Blue compression shorts, blue sports bra, blue tank top, and blues nikes. Wrapped my hair in a high bun and put on a little eye liner and mascara. Put on some Chapstick and I was ready.

When I came out the bathroom I heard the thuds from upstair. To my surprise those are August's foot steps. I jogged upstairs and into the kitchen. August was sitting at the table eating a bowl of cerreal. "August. What did I tell you?" He rolled his eyes. "Healthy food only. But you wasn't up and I was hungry." I shook my head. "Cook." He gave me 'girl please' look. "Me cooking? This early in the morning? You lost your mind." I laughed and grabbed the bowl and replaced it with fruit. "Tah-dah! No need for cooking." He smacked his lips.

August's Pov

This girl always on my case. I swear one day. One day. I ate the fruit. I had to admit though, even though I acted like I hated her to help me or tell me what to do. I actually enjoyed her taking care of me and helping me get better. It is nice having someone around in this big house. And I was growing to like her.
*Phone vibrates*

😏Tiff😍- Hey! Babe are you busy today?
🙊Aug😘- Yeah. I'm still in physical therapy.
😏Tiff😍- Really? But it's Friday!
🙊Aug😘- Ik babe. But I got to get better. Plus Skye said today will be the day that we find out if I needed her anymore or not.
😏Tiff😍- Ugh! Okay fine. Well I'm coming over later on today!
🙊Aug😘- Okay. Love you.

I put my phone in my shorts pocket. Truth is I didn't want Skye to leave and I hoped this wasn't her last day. She's the first women that's stayed in the house with me, and to be honest I loved having her here. But her last day meant her moving out. I was confused cause I liked Skye, but I loved Lilly. "Come on kid! Let's get started!" Her yelled scared me and I jumped. "Huh?" She put her hand on her hip. "Let's go!" She walked toward the training room.

Skye's Pov

Today could be my last day. I'm soo happy that August is better. I don't know what I'm going to do living by myself again. Or if I'll get another job. I might even have to go back to my old job. "Okay August. Are you ready?" He nodded his head. With that we got started. We went through plenty of exercises. I was getting tired and August was getting irritated. "Okay August. One more. Lay back, bend ya knee and pull it to your chest." He did as he was told. "Further August." He pulled it more. He tried. I shook my head. "Like this." I bent down in front of him put his sheen on my chest and leaned toward him as far as I could. I saw the pain in his face but it soon relaxed. Admiring his face. His jaw structure so perfect. Light making his brown eyes sparkle. Full lips. Just then I realized that I never been this close him.

August's Pov

It was painful her pushing up against me like this and I was not liking it. I looked down at my knee and I notice her boobs. They sit up nice up against my knee. Whether she knew it or not she kept licking her lips and it had me feeling some type of way, and she was extremely close. Plus she smelled so good. Pieces of her hair was hanging over her face. It kind of looked like she had just had sex. I smiled. "What ya smiling at?" I looked at her. "Oh nothing." There we was staring into each others eyes. Our lips were practically touching. Just then the door open and Tiff walked in.