The Coming Home

August Pov

Damn I knew I shouldn't have wait until the day they was coming home to put this damn crib up! These instructions is mad hard to follow. I need some help. So I pulled out my phone, and Dialed Kirkos number. Ring. Ring. Ring.
Kirko- Hello?
Aug- Yeah? It's August. Can you come over? I need some help.
Kirko- Everything good?
Aug- Yeah. I just need some help.
Kirko- Ight. I got Chris wit me but we be over in a minute.
Aug- Ight

I closed my phone and tried with this damn shit again. I was getting frustrated when. Knock. Knock. Knock. "Come in!" I yelled. It was Kirko and Chris. "I'm up here!" I yelled. And they came upstair. "What's the emergency?" Kirko asked. "It's this damn crib I can't get it together." I said shaking my head. "Really Nigga?" Chris was laughing. "Well I guess I'll help you." And we started trying to figure it out.

Tiff's Pov

I was finally going home. August didn't come to take me home he sent somebody. I figure it's just because he's finishing up baby Ant's room. It's going to be so cute. I can just picture it now, but I'm definitely not carrying him up these stairs.

August Pov

We finally put it together. "Babe I'm home!" Tiff yelled. And just in time. I ran downstair and kissed her. "Welcome home." I smiled. "I just finished putting together his room. Come see." I grabbed her hand and the baby carseat and pulled her upstairs. Just as we got up to the room Chris and Kirko just got finished cleaning up the trash. "Where's the little man." Kirko smiled. I gave him the carseat while I showed Tiff around the room.

Kirko Pov

Baby Ant was so cute. All small and chubby and light. Damn that baby was white maybe the color will come later. I hope or something will be very wrong. "Aye. August we gonna get going. I got to get to the studio." August looked at me. "Ight man. I stop by the studio soon." I looked at Chris. "Lets go." And me and Chris walked out and went to the car. "Kirko. Baby Ant look super light to you?" I looked at him shocked. "Bruh. I was thinking the same thing." He laughed. "You think we should say something?" I shook my head. "Naw but I'm gonna check it out. I get to the bottom of it." I started the car. "Man. I never trusted that girl. Tiffany she's bad news."

Tiff's Pov

They were just sitting out front. I was looking out the window and Chris and Kirko was just sitting there. They hadn't even started the car. I wonder wha there doing. "What are you doing?" Damn Aug scared me. "Nothing they just sitting there. What you think they doing?" He walked to the window and looked. "One of them prolly forgot something. It's nothing." He grabbed me and kissed me. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too." He looked at baby Ant. "Now that I seen him I don't know what I do without him." And just then part of me wanted to tell him.