Emergency

Skye's Pov

I walked into my room and fell on the bed. I am so tired and I need to get some rest before I got to go in for my shift at THE LANDING STRIP. So I go lay on my bed and slowly drift off to sleep.

Kevin's Pov

I got to see this baby there's no way I'm not going to be in MY sons life that is just impossible. So I pull out my phone and call Tiffany. Ring Ring Ring Ring. This girl better answer her fucking phone!

Tiff- Hello?
Kev- Tiffany?
Tiff- Kevin! I told you not to call my phone!
Kev- Tiffany you're not going to keep MY son away from me! I want to see him!
Tiff- You know what I said.
Kev- I swear to god Tiffany if..

And she hangs up. This bitch got me all the way fucked up. Wait. I know exactly where to go.

I pull up to the house and get out the car walking up to the house. I bang on the door. "I know you're in there!" I bang some more. "I see your car." I continue.

Tiff's Pov

"Babe I think there's someone at the door." I yell as I go to pick up the baby. The banging continues. "Babe! There is someone at the door!" I hear the shower stop and he opens the bathroom door. "What?" I sigh. "Nevermind" I walk down the stairs and open the door and Kirko bust through the door yelling. "Where is Aug?!?!" He almost knocked me over. "He's upstairs in the bathroom." He runs upstairs. "What's wrong?" He ignores me and starts banging on the door. "Aug! There's an emergency!" Aug opened the door. "What is it?!?!" Waving his hand Kirko says "No time to explain just get ya clothes on. I tell you in the car." And he walks downstairs and out the door. "Babe! What's going on?" Putting on his clothes fast af. "I don't know but I gotta go I let you know as soon as I find out." And with that he kissed my forehead and walked out the door.