Left from Right

Skye's Pov

I woke up and I had no idea where I was. I could faintly hear beeping sound. Beep beep beep. I recognize the sound and I looked up and saw the monitor. I looked down and saw the IV in my arm. I was in the hospital. This nigga put me in the hospital.

"Finally you're awake." I look over and see August sitting at my bed side. "I was beginning to worry about you." I struggle to sit up and he jumped up to help me. "What are you doing here?" I questioned. "Don't you have a family to take care of?" Now don't get me wrong I'm glad he came and him and Kirko saved my life....but this the same nigga that through me out his house and called me a liar. "Tiff has the baby." That's all. He didn't even snap. Four words. That's it. I was sitting there looking at him. He looked so hurt so lost.

Then it hit me. "WHERE'S KEVIN?!?!" He looked shocked. "Kirko is taking care of him. Don't worry though we ain't kill him." Then he looked at me with the most heartbroken look. "Why? Why was he in your house? Why did he do this to you?" Looking at him made my heart hurt. He already looked broken I can't tell him the truth. He's so happy with her and that baby. It will break him. "I don't know. He just came over and started being reckless. I think he might have been drunk." He looked down and when he looked back up it felt like he was looking through my soul like he could see right through my lie. "Okay."

He had brought me the iPad so I was watching Netflix. The said I had to stay for 2 days so I just chilled there.

August's Pov

I couldn't stand to see her like this. Of course we not together I have a family but I still love her. I would never want anything bad to happen to her. Her eye was all swollen and she was bruised up. Through all this I couldn't help but think she was lying. She knew why he was there. But why wouldn't she tell me. I don't want her to be afraid to tell
me things. I won't pressure her though she doesn't need the stress. I sit back in the chair and I feel myself dose off. "August." I woke up to her concerned face. "Go home. Get in your bed. You're tired." I just shook my head. "I'm staying until you leave." And I went back to sleep

Skye's Pov

Aug was asleep. I mean he was knocked out. But his phone was vibrating like crazy. I know I shouldn't but I leaned over and picked it up.

😏Tiff😍 - August where tf are you?
😏Tiff😍 - I know you see my damn messages.
Missed Call 😏Tiff😍
😏Tiff😍 - August Alsina! Answer your fucking phone.
😏Tiff😍 - I know where tf you are. You in the hospital with that damn girl. Idk why you wasting time on her. I'm your family Anthony is your family. You should be worried about us not her. That girl don't even know her left from her right.

I wanted to text back so bad I wanted to cuss her tf out and tell her mind her business. Let me tell you I'm thinking about it. I'm really about to. "What are you doing?" I look up from the phone to see August staring at me.