Spop x Reader R23

(I'm backkkkkkk! I know I said I wasn't gonna be back til like next week but I felt bad for not posting for like 2 weeks

(I'm backkkkkkk! I know I said I wasn't gonna be back til like next week but I felt bad for not posting for like 2 weeks. But it's my birthday today (11/17) so, whoop whoop. I hope everyone has a lovely day.

I also got my Tumblr all caught up, which was fun, and I've managed to write a few imagines out so I can actually be ahead for once lol. Also in the schedule below, you may notice that some of them have (T) next to them and that means they were requested from Tumblr. I will be making a separate book for Tumblr requests.)

You smiled as you walked into the dining room, seeing the waiters and other workers rushing around to get the decorating done. It had been a while since the war with the Horde was over, years in fact. You had returned to the castle a few times in those years. A few times for a wedding and then some birthdays and child births. Adora and Catra had gotten married first, then Glimmer and Bow, and finally Perfuma and Scorpia. Sea Hawk and Mermista had finally gotten engaged and were planning on having their wedding next year. The last time you all came together was to celebrate Frosta's 18th birthday. Today, however, you were there to celebrate Glimmer and Bow's son's 3rd birthday. "Y/n!" You hear someone yell before getting practically tackled to the floor.

When you open your eyes after getting hit, you see a poof of blonde hair and Catra standing over you holding Finn. You immediately push Adora off of you and stand up. "Finn!" You say with excitement, causing them to gurgle out a response before reaching their hands out to you. You happily take Finn from Catra and start bouncing in your spot while holding them close. You hear Adora clear her throat and look to see her looking jealous and Catra laughing. You raise your eyebrow at Adora before focusing back on Finn. "Looks like someone stole your best friend spot Adora." Catra says with a laugh causing Adora to glare at her before walking away.

You spent most of the party walking around with Finn and greeting the other princess. You made sure to catch up with all your friends since you hadn't been back in the kingdom for a while. You had been in the Fright Zone, now known as just The Zone, helping it become a kingdom again. It was hard work and still in progress after 7 years but it was almost over now. All your friends thought you would be returning to Bright Moon after it was all over but you weren't and had to break the news to them tonight.

"Food!" You hear Glimmer yell and watch as everyone runs over to find their spot at the table. Sometimes the princesses still act like kids. You find your seat in-between Adora and Perfuma before handing Finn over to Adora. As much as you love that kid, if there is spit up you don't want to be on the other end of it. You spend the whole evening talking, joking, laughing, and just having fun with your friends. You were so happy to see your friends and how happy they were. You all weren't teens anymore, except for Frosta but she was way more mature than her age. Your smile grew as you sat watching everyone interact with their loved ones and children. 

*Time Skip*

Now that the kids were in bed, it was time for the after party. Meaning y'all would play truth or dare with alcohol. You did allow Frosta to join you even though she can't drink, usually Catra or Perfuma refrained from drinking too to make sure Frosta didn't feel left out. While deciding on who wasn't gonna drink tonight, Mermista spoke up. "I won't drink tonight." Everyone gets silent and looks at Mermista in confusion, she never turns down a chance to drink. "Are you sick or something?" You ask causing some of your friends to laugh. "Umm... Actually I'm pregnant... Surprise?" You all froze in shock before cheering and giving your congratulations. Mermista didn't really like all that attention on her and quickly moved on, "Alright, let's just play now."

You had been playing a few rounds and now it was Glimmer's turn to ask. "Alright, y/n. Truth or dare?" Now, you had been choosing dare all night but Glimmer's dares were always crazy and you don't feel like drinking anymore tonight. "Truth." Glimmer nods her head in thought and thinks for a moment about her question. "Okay, why are you still single? I mean all of use are either married or engaged, except for Frosta because she's not allowed to date until she's 30." Frosta makes a noise of distaste cause everyone to chuckle. You scratch your neck nervously, "Actually I've been meaning to talk to you all about that." Everyone can detect your nervousness and seem to sober up some. You clear your throat before speaking.

"Well as you know I've been working in The Zone for a while now, helping rebuild and things like that. And we all also know that since Scorpia decided to drop the title of Princess that The Zone has been looking for a new one." Everyone nods their head in understanding. "Well during my time there I met this baker and we became friends. Well recently we had a vote with everyone living or moving to The Zone to choose a new princess. Well the baker I had became friends with won the vote and will be made into a princess once we're fully done with rebuilding." Everyone nods again, completely engrossed in your story. "Well one night, I was walking by my friends new room in the castle and I heard crying and knocked on her door. She let me and it turns out she had been crying and that she was scared about what was to come. I ended up comforting her that night and I don't know what it was or when feelings changed but holding her and looking at her, even with her eyes slightly swollen with tears stains down her face, she was and is the most beautiful women I had ever seen. I ended up spending the night and kissing her the next morning. We've been dating ever since." You look at your friends trying to gauge their reaction. Of course, Bow had stars in his eyes like the first time he saw Catra's space suit ears.

"THATS SO CUTE!"

Schedule

Catra x Reader R24

Kipo x Reader Part 2

Werewolf!GlimmAdora x Reader R25

Frosta x Reader R17 Part 2

June x Reader R26

Catra x Neko!Reader R27

Kipo x Cat!Reader R28

Catra x Sister!Reader R29

(T) Catra x Short!Reader

(T) Catradora x Platonic!Reader

(T) Catradora x Reader

Frosta x Reader R17 Part 2

Azula x Reader R30

Mulan x Reader

Catradora x Queen!Reader

If you would like to request anything feel free to go to one of my 3 request pages; Atla/Lok, Spop, or Other. Thanks for reading :D