Adora x Reader R16

(Sorry I didnt post anymore last week after Monday, I just wasn't really feeling it but I'm back now

(Sorry I didnt post anymore last week after Monday, I just wasn't really feeling it but I'm back now. :D)

You hadn't always been afraid of She-ra, in fact it was one of the parts of Adora that you loved... Until it wasn't. It wasn't Adora's fault at all though, it was Catra's... Of course. Entrapta had told her what that first one's tech would do, infect She-ra, and she still used it. It was already cold and hard to walk because of the snow and now you had to dodge She-ra, it couldn't have gotten any worse! Except it did... Of course. Now as much as you disliked Catra you weren't about to let She-ra kill her, it would destroy Adora. So when Adora is a few second from chopping Catra in half you jump in and block her sword with your own. "Stop Adora! C'mon fight the virus." Catra, being a jerk, decided that while you were saving her would be the best time to scratch at your calf muscle. "Ow!" You yell, turning to look at the feline causing you to loose focus on She-ra. 

"What the f--" You start to yell until you feel the hilt of a sword smash into your ribs, sending you flying back. You lay on the ground for a second before rolling onto your back, only to see a murderous looking She-ra standing over you seemingly ready to make a fatal blow. You had never see She-ra or Adora look so mad before and it honestly scared you down to the core. You closed your eyes, honestly ready for your life to be ended, before you heard She-ra walk away. You open your eyes to see that Glimmer had gotten her attention away from you. You were in the infirmary for a few days after getting back to Bright Moon. You made sure no one told Adora that it was because She-ra had hurt her and used the scratch Catra gave you as a cover.

Adora did know something was up though. It took a little while but she would notice slight movements you made. She noticed when you would move away some when she transformed into She-ra or the way you would flinch when She-ra's name was mentioned or how when Adora would sometimes got mad during training, you would close your eyes and react to it too much. It didn't all become clear until the next time Adora fought Catra. "How are y/n ribs?" Adora paused a little before getting back into the fight. "Y/n ribs?" "Uh yeah... You know the ones you probably broke last time." That caused Adora to freeze, "I almost what!?" Catra stopped fighting too before rolling her eyes, "Umm yeah, when you turned into the murderous version of She-ra. Would've killed her too if Sparkles didn't get your attention." Adora was completely stumped and barely cared when Catra escaped with whatever they were there for. She doesn't even wait for her friends before calling Swift Wind to take her back to Bright Moon, ignoring her friends and now knowing why you had stayed back at the castle.

Adora had a plan... Well she thought she did until she got your shared bedroom door. She raised her hand to knock before freezing. What was she supposed to say? "Hello Adora here. But you already knew that..." Adora face palms before taking a deep breath and walking into the room. She smiles when she sees you curled up on your shared bed reading a book. Her smile gets wider when you hop out of bed and run into her arms when you notice her. "Adora! Oh my spirits, I should have come. I was bored out of my mind!" Adora laughs at your energy while she snuggles her face into your hair. Almost forgetting the whole reason she rushed back here, almost. She pulled back some and smiled at you before giving you a bunch of kisses all around your face. That caused you to laugh and attempt to pull away. Adora stops her barrage of kisses and gives you a sweet kiss on the lips, holding you close to her for a second longer than usual before pulling away.

"As much as I would love to continue this, we need to talk." You look at Adora, worry evident on your face. "Are you okay? Did something happen? Did Catra do something?" Adora smiled as you pulled her towards the bed, making her sit before getting on her lap facing her. "Who do I need to beat up?" Adora shook her head, "No no, nothing like that... What was the real reason you stayed in the infirmary for a few days. And don't lie to me about it." Adora said with a firm tone. You look down and attempt to not make eye contact with Adora. She grabs your chin, gently, and makes you look at her. You bite your lip and let a tear slip out. "Why didn't you tell me I hurt you? Is that why you're scared of She-ra? How bad did I hurt you? Why would you keep this from me?" Adora asks her own eyes tearing up at the thought of hurting you. "Why didn't you tell me I hurt you? I... I... What even..." Adora stops attempting to talk and just covers her face with both hands. You knew this would happen, that she would beat herself up over something she couldn't have controlled.

"Adora it is not your fault. Catra made you get infected by that First Ones tech. We all know you don't have any control when that happens." Adora just shakes her head, practically ignoring everything you just said. "Is there anything I can do to stop you from being scared of She-ra?" You falter a little, "Umm I don't... I don't know." "Can I try something? Please." You nod your head, completely trusting Adora. "Okay, close your eyes." You nod your head again and close your eyes. Adora takes a deep breath before wrapping her arms around your waist and pulling you more into her. She rests her head on your shoulder and just hugs you for a second, relaxing in your hold. You hug her back, keeping your eyes closed still. Adora waits a couple of seconds before pulling back. She slowly starts kissing your cheeks, forehead, nose, chin, and eye lids in an attempt to calm you down more. You had been a little tense since you closed you eyes but were starting to relax now. When Adora feels you fully relax, she kisses you on the lips. You both had kissed before but never this slow or passionately, usually just pecks on the lips or short lived kisses.

As you both kissed, Adora pulled back just enough to whisper, For the Honor of Grayskull, before quickly recapturing your lips, hoping you didn't hear her. You didn't. You did however feel Adora get suddenly more muscular and her hands get bigger. You wanted to pull back and look why but you were honestly too caught up with kissing Adora to care. When you did finally have to pull away to catch your breath, you opened your eyes. You stared straight into Adora's blue eyes before looking at the rest of her, realizing she was She-ra now. You tense like a automatic reaction before looking back into the blue eyes you fell in love with. As you stared into her eyes, you noticed the amount of love and adoration in them and relaxed. What happened when you got hurt was not Adora or She-ra's fault. Even if She-ra is another version of Adora, both love you the same. You give her a smile before pulling her back into a kiss. "I love you."

(Schedule:

Korrasami x Reader Part 3

Frost x Reader R17

Ty Lee x Reader R18

Adora x Neko!Reader R19

Catra x Reader R13 Part 2

Mermista x Reader R20

If you would like to request anything feel free to go to one of my 3 request pages; Atla/Lok, Spop, or Other. Thanks for reading :D)

 (That's going to be my new "outro" from now on, if that's cool with y'all)