As Ruby and I got into the car wearing the other outfits that our parents bought us, our parents along with Dammy tucked themselves in. We started the car after making sure every doors and windows were locked and everyone were present in the car and was ready to go. We sang to a Christmas song that was played in the radio, enjoying our ride in sounds and laughs. As soon as we reached there, we two girls jumped out of the car launching ourselves towards Akshay and his family who all were recognizable in the crowd.

Matt's family wasn't attending the fest due to the reason Matt has only died a few months ago and doesn't feel right. Actually it was all because of the 'what people would say' and being honest, I don't find any sense in that sentence. If they want to celebrate they should. After all, Mathew would like his family to be happy or at least try to move on from his death. As much as I know him, he likes when his loved ones are happy. He will be happy if they are. And I am sure his family would know that better than I would. So, as most of the times, I shut my mouth.

Monica was the first person to notice us. She waved her hands which distracted Aks and made him look at our side. His face was so red that it would be mistaken with his clothes. We both waved back as we rushed towards them. I was actually surprised to find myself hugging Monica but I didn't pulled off when I noticed I was. "You are so red that it looks like you've been blushing." I joked looking towards Aks. He gave a disapproving growl as he talked, "I am not adapted to this kind of climate." He's got a point there. Akshay had already told us once that the weather in India was moderate and there was lack of extreme ness of cold and heat most of the time even though the global warming is changing the weather there a bit.

We greeted Mr. Kaur and Ms. Carters who were talking to some other adults who I assumed to be colleagues of Ms. Carters. Mr. Kaur is starting a business in new year and all I know is that he was researching for the business all this time. We soon were joined by Aria and her family who we greeted with the same enthusiasm they had.

A few minutes passed and I found myself along with Ruby, Aria, Alia, Akshay and Monica, desperate for an escape towards the Dark Alley. Monica was trying to create a bond with us, Aria getting really triggered off, Akshay and Alia talking to each other in which it seems as Akshay is a 5 year old kid while Alia is a well matured lady. Ruby was thinking hard for an escape and even if nobody else understood that, I did.

I was enveloped in a huge hug from back when I was in my own world. But before I could react, the strong arms left me and the owner of them stood right next to me with his hands raised in surrender. "Oh come on you don't have to attack me." How does he knew that was my intention!

"And you four. I thought we were going meet." Oliver spoke with an enthusiastic smile. It confused me how lightly he was dressed and yet managed to be warmer than the sun. His full sleeved shirt with collar hugged his body right and his jeans stood right where it should be.

"Excu-" "yeah right, we forgot about it." Aria was cut off by Ruby, which made all of us shot a look at her. She gave us a look which asked us to play along. "Yeah, right. Uhm.. Will you take Alia back to her parents?" I asked Monica. "Of course, yes. But are you alright?" She enquired. "Yeah.." I couldn't complete the sentence because Aria cut me off. "Can you just leave, please?"

"Aria, I am just worried about her, okay?" Monica pulled her defense. Ruby scoffed and looked at her. Her face was expressionless. "If you really did cared about her you wouldn't have bullied her." Her tone was low when she spoke. "I told sorry" "and shoved her into the locker countless times." Ruby continued as if she didn't realized Monica spoke something. "Rubedium I said sorry and" "a simple sorry won't fix everything Monica. And now if you will or not, we are gonna excuse ourselves." Aria spat at her as she took my hand and started to walk away. But before leaving I saw Monica's face. It held guilt.