Book 2 - Chapter 34: Trouble Date

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Taehyung and Jungkook were currently eating their lunch, they were still in the restaurant

Taehyung and Jungkook were currently eating their lunch, they were still in the restaurant. They were just talking to know each other well.

But they flinched when someone slammed their tables.

"Hey, the two of you seem rich, why don't you pay for the food I ordered?" The man in his 30s, wearing sleeveless painted denim with long curly hair and tight denim pants smirked.

"You ordered it, why don't you pay for it?" Jungkook simply replied looking at him. 

"Don't talk to me like that! Everyone is scared of me, and I'm the boss here! If I told you to pay for food for us, then do it!" The man declared gritting his teeth.

"But I'm not scared of you." The blue-haired boy, Taehyung retorted mockingly while eating his food.

The man suddenly tugged his hair and forced Taehyung to look at him.

"Did I ever ask for your opinion? Just do what I say if you don't want to regret it!" The man grumbled.

The blue-haired boy chuckled. He glared at the man and punched him. The man hissed in pain and stumbled to the ground. Taehyung stood up grabbing the man's collar.

"Fuck you!" He spat on his face forcing the man to stand up.

He punched the man in the face while Jungkook was just eating his food even though the chaos was just surrounding him.

"Make sure to know me, bullshit!" Taehyung cursed kicking him on his groin and throwing him to the ground.

The man stumbled on the floor once again, Jungkook burped, wiping his mouth with the napkin and he stands up.

"That's okay sweetheart, don't mind him, let's go." Jungkook uttered standing beside Taehyung.

"He tugged my hair, Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed gritting his teeth.

"I know, but calm down, yeah?" Jungkook smiled softly, patting his head.

Taehyung curses under his breath, the younger boy chuckled when he saw the older boy's lips were kinda formed in a pout.

"Fuck you, ugly!" The man growled forcing himself to stand up.

The blue-haired boy grits his teeth and punched the man. When the man tries to kick Taehyung, the younger boy took the bowl and threw it at the man's head.

The man was about to fall but Taehyung took the man's collar and punched his stomach. Jungkook simply watched them.

Since the older boy's back was facing Jungkook, he didn't notice that Jungkook was eating someone's food.

The younger boy also threw another pan at the man's and Taehyung punched him again.

The blue-haired boy's eyes widened when he saw the man spits out the blood and his teeth withdraw from his mouth.