Chapter 8: Murmurs

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 8: Murmurs

Jimin was not with Taehyung in the hallway because Jimin had to prepare for his dance contest at their upcoming festival.

The silver-haired boy was bored at the moment; he wanted to punch anyone but couldn't see any target; he wanted to make out but was too lazy to look for someone.

He was just sitting in the classroom with a bored expression on his face and playing with the tip of the ballpen to annoy his classmates who were having discussions.

He wants to irritate his professor, but he is unable to do so because there's no available.

Suddenly, his face lit up when his eyes landed on the familiar black-haired boy outside of the classroom.

Now, he found a perfect target for his playtime. He smirked when he think of something fun to do. Not gonna lie, Jungkook was hot, with his white sleeve rolled up to his elbow, pecs that matched his outfit, and two buttons were undone. That black trouser with the combat shoes looks perfect for him.

He stood up and dashed over to them. He put his hand over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hey, bro, how's it going?" He asked as if he was interested.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook inquired sighing.

"Didn't you say you wanted my help in finding beautiful girls for you?" He retorted giggling.

"Since when did I ask you about girls?" Jungkook replied mockingly.

"Don't act as if you've forgotten about it. I know what your intentions are, and I understand that you need them for your sexual needs." Taehyung teased.

"So I'm a fuckboy now?" The black-haired boy asked.

"You are!" Taehyung exclaimed.

The younger sighed and turned to face his classmates, who gave him a strange look. He grinned innocently as he grabbed the silver-haired boy's waist.

"Why don't you just offer yourself with me, Kim? It would have been a fantastic idea, and I would have enjoyed it." He started to tease the older. 

"I'm not a whore, and I'm pretty sure you like a sexy girl with huge boobs and a fat ass. I have a talent for spotting girls like that."

Yet, Taehyung just shot back wanting to annoy Jungkook.

"Did I ever tell you I'm straight?" Jungkook asked furrowing his brow.

"Since when have I become your great concern brother and Jeon, aren't those sexy girls your classmates? You can quickly hook up with them because their legs would open wide for you." Taehyung said