Book 2 - Chapter 29: Date

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

The dating between Taehyung and Jungkook isn't starting yet properly because the younger boy became busy these days which annoyed Taehyung so much

The blue-haired boy was downstairs with the hyungs. He was playing with them or maybe annoying them to be specific.

Like, such as messing with the kitchen, waking up a sleepy Yoongi on the couch, interrupting  Hoseok's dance, bothering Jimin who was busy learning the English language, and sometimes playing with Namjoon's hair.

And he didn't notice that he annoyed the oldest boy, Jin as well.

"You! Blue hair boy! Taehyung, stop messing around here, you can just go with Jungkook!" Jin yelled while Taehyung mixed up the flour in the kitchen trying to bake a cake.

"He told me he's busy!" Taehyung retorted adding an egg yolk to the flour.

"Just go to him! He's in his office upstairs! And look, the kitchen was in a mess, I had to clean them again, for the fifth time!" Jin yelled annoyingly.

"Why are you yelling?" Taehyung pouted innocently.

The oldest sighed, he massaged the back of his neck controlling his anger. He held the pink pan and glared at the Taehyung who swallowed hard.

"Go, now!" Jin screamed on top of his lung.

The door has opened revealing the same girl who was in Jungkook's office, she was wearing an office red female attire with a white V-neck shirt underneath her blazer. She simply went upstairs, ignoring the others.

"Wait, hyung, what she's doing here?" Taehyung inquired curiously and to change the topic.

"Seirin, she's Jungkook's secretary, maybe it's about work." Jin replied forgetting what Taehyung did to the kitchen.

"She also works here?" Taehyung asked confusedly.

"Yeah, when Jungkook needed her. Why? Wait, are you trying to change the topic so I won't hit you on the head?" Jin retorted crossing his arms realizing what Taehyung was doing to him.

"Nothing." Taehyung sighed frowning.

"Aha, Are you jealous?" Jin inquired smirking teasingly.

"Tsk, me? Jealous? Huh, no way." Taehyung was in denial and washed his hands instead.

"Really, huh? You're in denial, I'm sure you're jealous. She's beautiful, Jungkook might like her. I mean that's not impossible to happen." Jin totally lied.

"I'm good in girls, she's ugly for me." Taehyung replied hiding his jealousy.

"Whatever you say, boy, if I were you, I will check what they were doing." Jin teased and this time he was taking his revenge to annoy the blue-haired boy.