Chapter 9: Beat

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

Chapter 9: Beat

The silver-haired boy didn't eat anything after lunch was over. He desperately wants to punch the bastard maniac if he ever sees him.

"Jeon!" Taehyung's voice reverberated in the cafeteria.

He stands up after slamming the table hard. Jimin was just sitting there, munching on popcorn.

The black-haired boy, Jungkook, and his classmates exchange glances. Taehyung approached them with his hands balled in a fist.

"How dare you, huh?" Taehyung inquired as he grasped Jungkook's collar.

"What is it again, Kim?" Jungkook sighed.

He didn't even want to play with the older boy. He was tired because of the University festival preparations.

"You can't do that!" Taehyung grumbled clenching his teeth.

"What the heck did I do to you?" He retorted rolling his eyes.

"Everyone believes you when you claim me as yours! I told you I was a straight guy!" The older exclaimed with obvious annoyance.

"Alright, you're a straight guy. Now, let me go, hmm. I have to do something." Jungkook replied with a tired tone.

"Not before I punch your ugly face." Taehyung spats out.

"Don't say anything, just do it, what a helpless ugly duckling." Jungkook mocked smirking.

"Don't you dare to insult me!"

The silver-haired boy punched him in the face.

The students in the cafeteria gasped and Jimin gagged on his popcorn. Jungkook clenched his jaw and creaked his neck before locking his gaze on Taehyung.

Waiting for the next scene, the student holds their breath. The older boy thought he was being submissive. His dominant side was scorched by the black-haired boy's gaze.

He was closing his eyes and waiting for a punch when he saw Jungkook lift his left hand. However, he flinched when a rough hand cupped his cheeks and caressed them.

He opened his eyes and saw the younger boy looking at him. He swallowed hard when Jungkook connected their forehead.

"You're lucky I'm tired or else I won't hesitate to beat you here." Jungkook mumbled.

To tease the silver-haired boy by pressing his lips against Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened, and he attempted to push the younger boy. Jungkook tightened his grip around Taehyung's waist.

The older was stiff still comprehending what was happening to him.

After 5 minutes, the black-haired boy drew back and looked at Taehyung. He pecked the silver-haired boy's lips, suppressing a gentle smile.

"You're the cute statue." He smirked winking at him and left the frozen older boy.

-----

Taehyung touched his bottom lip and bit it. He turned around, seeing the black-haired boy sitting along with the Hoseok guy.

"You're crazy! Don't make the same mistake twice!" He screamed but he was blushing.

"All right, we'll fuck in front of them next time." Jungkook responded winking at him.

Taehyung simply shooked his head, grabs his bag, and rushes out of the cafeteria. The blonde-haired boy, Jimin smiles and gives Jungkook a thumbs-up, while the younger chuckles.

-----

Taehyung dashed into the bathroom to wash his face. He scanned himself in the mirror and rubbed his swollen lips.

"What the hell is going on with him?! Why did he kiss me?! He's a complete jerk!" He mumbled under his breath.

On the other hand, his inner mind keeps repeating how sweet Jungkook's lips were and how fresh his mint breath was.

"Why are you thinking about his lips, huh?! You. aren't. gay. Understood?" He exclaimed to himself.

He sighed and washed his face once more.

"YOU. ARE. STRAIGHT." He clarified once again.

While the two guys beside him were looking at him confusedly and scaredly.

"What are you looking at, huh? Mind your own business!"

He inhaled deeply and exhaled confidently. He walked out of the bathroom as if nothing had happened.

------------------------
Outside of the University
------------------------

Taehyung was walking alone, irritated by his brain, he can't forget what just happened to him.

"Stupid brain, you're working because of a stupid kiss, but you're not working when it comes to my lesson!" He huffed and scolded his brain.

Taehyung enters a small alley in search of a more direct and convenient route to his home.

"Kim, it's been a while." A guy wearing a black sleeveless cardigan, a white shirt, black trousers, and white shoes with an anaconda tattoo on his right arm.

"So, what exactly are you looking for? Isn't  that enough I taught you your lesson?" Taehyung gave a sly grin.

"What do you expect after what you've done to me? Take a look at what you've done! My right eye has a scar that I had to conceal! Kim, it's all your fault!" The man exclaimed raging in anger.

"Do you want to be beaten again?" Taehyung asked and tsked.

"But this time, I'm going to make sure I get my revenge, I'm going to give you a scar, not once but twice!" A man said and was about to strike Taehyung.

But Taehyung grabbed his bag and slammed it against the man's head.

He kicks his stomach and run away, he was nearing the end of the alley when two men appeared and blocked his path.

"You still haven't changed, Kim, you have the appearance of a tiger." A man smirked.

Taehyung takes a step back and then turns around.

"You haven't changed, you weakling duck, and you can't fight me back. Now I understand why your girlfriend comes to me and begs for my cock." Taehyung chuckled.

"She didn't bother to come to you! You're manipulating her!" A man snarled

"Who do you think would be interested in you? She said you're unattractive and have a little cock, smaller than Jimin's hyung little finger." He grinned.

The man kicked him on his stomach, groaned, and punched him in the face. He turned around and kicked the two men in the face.

However, the other man hit him on the back of his head causing him to fall to the ground. He was then struck once more.

Taehyung glared at them with blood dripping on his lips because of what happened. The two men grabbed his arm forcing him to stand in front of the boss.

"Now I'm going to scar your face, Kim." A man smirked while lighting his lighter.

Taehyung gulps, attempting to yank them but instead receiving a blow to the stomach.