Book 2 - Chapter 33: Mall

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

The older boy make sure he will recover fast so he can go to the mall

The older boy make sure he will recover fast so he can go to the mall. That's why he ate and take a rest.

And now...

He was giggling while in the fitting room of the mall. Well, he was planning to tease Jungkook by wearing tight red lingerie that hugged his waist. It was fine, right? Wearing lingerie even though he's straight.

"Jungkook-ah! Are you ready?" He asked suppressing his laugh to come out. 

"Yeah, you know you can just come out of there and buy whatever you want." Jungkook retorted sighing.

"No~I want you to see this first before we buy it." Taehyung shot back, peeking on the curtains and wearing a sinister smile.

"Fine, whatever you say." Jungkook sighed.

Well, the black-haired boy just looked at the magazine, checking some brand new designs and trending outfits.

Suddenly, the older boy went out of the fitting room. The sales lady widened their eyes and some people out of the Gucci stall has their mouths agape.

"Jungkookie, you can look now~" Taehyung called out biting his bottom lips.

When the younger boy looked in front of him, he saw long and smooth butter legs, he slowly looked up and saw Taehyung's so-called innocent face.

"Did you like it?" Taehyung asked, chuckling innocently.

"What are you wearing?" He asked, raising his brows.

"Lingerie? Why? You didn't like it?" Taehyung grinned swaying around, flexing the cheeks of his ass.

The younger boy swallowed his saliva, cleared his throat, and roamed his eyes. He saw most of the people staring at Taehyung.

"Tuh-that's beautiful, buh-but I think, you should change, hmm?" He inquired and smiled nervously.

"Why?" Taehyung whines confusedly.

"Look, there's a lot of people watching us, you want that? Then, I'll buy it for you, just change your clothes and let's eat, I'm hungry." Jungkook retorted.

He was covering Taehyung from the crowd with his body.

"Fine." Taehyung sighed and he walks away.

"Ghad, he's the cause of my death." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

He went inside the fitting room and saw Taehyung wearing his shirt.

"Why you did do that?" Jungkook asked with a hint of seriousness in his tone.

Taehyung turns around as he flinched.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked naively.

"You did that on purpose, don't you?" Jungkook replied grabbing Taehyung's right arm.