Chapter 10: Escape

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Ignore the mistakes--------------------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter 10: Escape

The man continued to tease the silver-haired boy with the lighter, and he burst out laughing when he threatened Taehyung by putting his lighter near Taehyung's eyes.

"I felt sorry for your face, once I burn it, you won't be able to use it. You're attractive but not as attractive as I am." The man chuckled devilishly.

Taehyung wants to vomit because of the man's sentence.

"Your face is nothing compared to my ass." Taehyung grinned.

"I see, you still can react. Do you want me to start by burning your mouth first to shut the fuck up?!" The man grumbled.

He clicked the lighter to Taehyung's lips. The poor bad boy squirmed and pushed his head back, but the guy tugged on his hair and forced him to face the lighter.

"Poor little tiger, aren't you scared?" The man chuckled.

"I hope you die, stupid ugly man!" Taehyung screamed and yanked the two guys' hands away from him.

He punched them in the face and kicked the man in front of him in his abdomen.

Unfortunately, Taehyung groaned in agony and stubbed his toes on the ground.

"Do you really think you can escape from me? I won't let that happen."

The man knelt down and tightened his grip on the silver-haired boy's hair. Taehyung's lips were swollen and bleeding.

"I believe that is inappropriate."

Suddenly, a voice behind the man uttered.

Taehyung and the man both looked at him. Taehyung can clearly see Jungkook standing behind the man.

"And who the hell are you?! This boy should have paid me for what he did! Leave us alone!" The man uttered and clenched his teeth.

"Let go of my boy, Junsu Park, and leave before I kill you." Jungkook simply replied with a solemn voice.

"Who are you?! How did you figure out what my name was?!" Junsu asked and stood up letting go of the silver-haired boy.

The black-haired boy creaked his neck and gave Junsu a cold stare.

"Secret, no clue." He smirked playfully.

Junsu was about to hit him, but Jungkook snatched his fist and kicked him in the stomach.

"Right now, I'm giving you time to escape before I change my mind!" Jungkook screamed angrily.

"Kill this guy!" Junsu screamed ordering his men.

Jungkook simply sighed, ignorant of their assaults. His hands remained in his pockets as he moved deftly.

His opponents tried to hit him while also stumbling. They were three, but Jungkook had no trouble with them.

Mafia X Bad boy✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें