Book 2 - Chapter 28: Allow

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

The blue-haired boy was in front of Jungkook, his back leaning on his chest while the younger boy's back leaning on the steel wall of the elevator

They were going to the restaurant. But they were inside the elevator. Taehyung kept on blabbering using the alien language while Jungkook was using his phone for business-related.

"Bastard, are you listening?" He asked the younger boy behind him.

Jungkook just hums in response, and the older boy rolled his eyes. He changed his position and went beside Jungkook.

The elevator has opened, and more people get inside. A man stands beside him and Taehyung smirked as an idea popped into his mind.

He suddenly punched the guy's face causing the people to finch because of surprise. He went in front of Jungkook, he leaned his back on the younger boy's chest.

"Oh, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked confusedly hiding his phone in his pocket.

"This guy was a pervert, he trying to touch my ass!" Taehyung lied pointing to the guy.

The younger boy looked at the guy who gulped because of fear, he was just an innocent guy who wants to be ready for his work.

"Wuh-what? Suh-sir, tuh-that's not true!" The guy retorted stuttering while sweating coldly.

"Jungkook, he's lying, he even tried to squeeze my ass!" Taehyung forces his allegation.

He turned around and firmly shakes Jungkook's shoulder. The black-haired boy sighed and massaged his forehead.

"You, we'll talk later." He glared at the guy.

"Suh-sir, I-I'm saying the truth, y-you can check--"

The guy's sentence has stopped when the elevator opened and the blue-haired boy interrupted him.

"Let's go Jungkook, I'm hungry." Taehyung whines and sticks out his tongue.

He immediately dragged Jungkook along with him.

-----

"Hahaha, bro, did you see his reaction? He was scared as fuck, he looks so horrible." The older boy laughed so hard as if there was no tomorrow to laugh.

"And why the heck you did that? And the fuck, bro? I'm just your bro?" Jungkook retorted mockingly and he opened the door of the car for him.

"Nothing, just boring waiting in the elevator and if you don't like my nickname for you, then go fuck off.." Taehyung retorted.

He got inside beside the driver's seat and closed the door car. The younger boy sighed getting inside the car.

"Don't you know that it can affect his work?" Jungkook inquired starting the car's engine.